Chapter 35

Chapter 35

    At ten o'clock in the evening, the school celebration party is over.

    After the last performance, Jiang Susu and the others silently left in a tacit understanding.

    There will be a traffic jam later.

    The evening breeze in autumn was cool, and after Xiao Keyan saw the large coat on her body, her teasing eyes circled around the two of them.

    But the one with indifferent eyes did not change his face, and the one with slightly downcast eyes holding her hand, as if he didn't see her eyes.

    Xiao Keyan smiled silently, but when she looked away, she suddenly paused, "Look who is following."

    Several people turned their heads, and among the people who came out of the auditorium sparsely, there was a person with a gentle face walking quickly .

    "I knew the primary school girl would leave early." Cheng Yuan finished with a smile, his eyes touched the coat on her body, and he added with a sinking gaze: "It's like the party in the first year of high school."

    Jiang Su Su pursed her lips and smiled, "Senior also left so early."

    "I want to see you off." With this sentence, Cheng Yuan's eyes did not hide the throbbing emotion.

    It was more meaningful than his gentle smile before.

    "She doesn't need you to send it." Unexpectedly, Chu Shenbai said impatiently.

    Her eyes trembled slightly, and her drooping hands unconsciously clenched the coat she was wearing.

    Cheng Yuan ignored him, and only looked at her.

    The girl also smiled, and said to Cheng Yuan in the same tone as usual: "This time is the same as last time. My driver is waiting     .

    "

into people's hearts.

    But Cheng Yuan's smile gradually faded when he heard it.

    last time.

    Not referring to the party in the first year of high school, but he asked her out, but she refused and he didn't need him to send him home with exactly the same excuse.

    Cheng Yuan laughed suddenly, "This is the second time I've been rejected by a primary school girl."

    She did the same for the first time, with a shallow smile, a little uneasy but the rejection was very clean.

    Jiang Susu's eyes moved slightly, she thought he could understand.

    She sighed slightly, turned her head and said to her friends: "You guys go first."

    Xiao Keyan glanced at her and pulled Pei Xia away.

    Chu Shenbai who was still on the spot raised his eyes and looked at them indifferently.

    When she saw that he didn't move, her eyes trembled slightly, and she smiled sweetly at him.

    I want him to go.

    Chu Shenbai frowned slightly, wiped a smile, turned around and walked away unhurriedly.

    Only the classmates who were walking towards the school gate were left around, and the two of them didn't speak for a while.

    "What does the elementary school girl want to say, reject me again?" The obtrusive little boy finally left, Cheng Yuan smiled, and was a little happy with the two of them alone, and didn't even care if she rejected him again.