Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    In the afternoon, ?1500 is probably the project that all the girls are most looking forward to. The scorching sun can't resist their enthusiasm.

    How could the popularity of the project that the rich second generation participated in in Class 7 of the third year of high school be low?

    Before the preparations for the 1500-meter race started, many people were already looking at the auditorium of class 7. No one saw the handsome faces of the boys who stood up until the broadcast called for preparations.

    "I have to say,? Class 7 is really a rich class, even the people are so good-looking."

    "Don't talk about it, let's go and have a look!"

    They had already changed the suits they wore when they entered the venue at noon, and now a group of people in sportswear followed Chu Shenbai stood up.

    And over there, there are a few more followers next to Shen Zhehan.

    When Chu Shenbai walked out of the auditorium, Jiang Susu and Xiao Keyan followed.

    She walked to his side and smiled at him, "Chu Shenbai, you have to work hard!"

    He hooked his lips, and reached out to touch her head, "Okay."

    Jiang Susu and Xiao Keyan just Standing on the edge of the runway, she didn't go any further. She watched him walk away slowly, even saw him nodding his head alienated from Shen Zhehan.

    The dream has passed for a long time, and she doesn't even remember whether he participated in the school sports meeting in the dream.

    But she wanted him to win.

    She watched him casually stand at the starting line and prepare, his eyes looked coldly into the distance, as if he didn't pay attention to his opponents at all.

    But like this, he always has the charm of winning.

    With a bang gunshot, the boy with pale eyes suddenly rushed out, and at that moment he was one position faster than Shen Zhehan and Pei Xia.

    When he recovered, he was already followed by a group of people who wanted to overtake him.

    There was a burst of exclamation from around, and some people said that he was not able to save energy at first, and it must be difficult to run later.

    Jiang Susu suddenly laughed when she heard the words, just as he was about to pass her,? The girl suddenly raised her voice: "Chu Shenbai, come on!"

    He is really good at running, and he said he always exercises in the morning , as soon as he ran away, she knew she couldn't lose.

    She saw him glance at her, and there seemed to be a smile in his eyes.

    He easily led the crowd behind him, and at the finish line, there were already many girls waiting with water.

    I don't know if it's for Shen Zhehan or Chu Shenbai.

    Next to her, Xiao Keyan followed her gaze, bumped her hand with a smile, "Shall we go over and join in the fun."

    "Send water?" She frowned slightly.

    Xiao Keyan smiled and pulled her over, "Go to the base camp to get water, we represent Class 7." The

    implication is that it has nothing to do with the water delivery by those girls.

    Jiang Susu followed her suspiciously, "Why do you want to deliver water?"

    Xiao Keyan looked at the sky and glanced wildly, "It's free, and didn't we drink the water that Pei Xia and the others gave us in the morning? It 's called courtesy."