Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    The happy weekend is over soon, and a new week has begun.

    But after a physical education class was over, the sports committee members began to hate each other after get out of class.

    Because... the school sports meeting has begun.

    Jiang Susu put on those beautiful hair accessories again today, and was happily returning with water,? Unexpectedly, she bumped into the sports committee member next to her seat.

    "Susu...how about you come?" The

    tall boy looked at her miserably, "Jiang Susu bit his lip, smiled wryly, "Do you think I can come?"

    Let her exercise and let her go home.

    The sports committee sighed heavily, but continued to probe unrepentantly: "How about a long jump? Shot put? You just stand there and jump casually, and throw the shot put casually? Let's make up our numbers." The

    sports committee just happened to It's her junior high school classmate,? Jiang Susu pursed her lips a little bit embarrassed.

    I don't want to participate,? But...

    "What else is missing."

    Suddenly someone knocked on the table, and the two people who were at a stalemate were attracted by the sound and looked over.

    Chu Shenbai looked at the two indifferently, then stood up and took the registration form from the sports committee member.

    "Brother Chu, you want to apply for a project?" Pei Xia, who was playing games, leaned over to take a look in surprise.

    A group of boys in the back row usually fight and play basketball and race cars, but they never participate in the school sports meeting.

    Chu Shenbai hummed coldly, and filled in his name under the item of one thousand and five.

    The sports committee member came to his senses and stopped pestering Jiang Susu. Surprised and delighted, he immediately turned around and praised Chu Shenbai.

    "Brother Chu is a good guy! As soon as Brother Chu comes out, Shen Zhehan's position as a school grass is in danger."

    "Brother Chu, are you interested in watching the long jump and high jump again? You just participated in fewer activities? After you participate in a few more, the number of people who will send you love letters will definitely double!"

    Chu Shenbai heard the love letter He raised his eyes and looked indifferent: "Shut up, you."

    They are all in the same circle. Even though Chu Shenbai kept a low profile in school after high school, there will still be many girls who want to contact him. Way,? Occasionally, you can meet someone who handed you a love letter.

    He is not interested in this aspect, and even finds it a little troubled.

    Jiang Susu approached with a smile, "What did you report? One thousand and five? Isn't it like running for fun."

    "It's just making up the number, just fill it in casually." He returned the form to the sports committee member lightly.

    "Thank you, Brother Chu,? Long live Brother Chu!" The sports committee cheerfully took the registration form, and now that Chu Shenbai signed up, he forgot to lobby Jiang Susu for a while.

    Pei Xia, who was playing games next to him, heard the noise and hesitated for a second. He kept his eyes on the screen but called out to the sports committee member: "Hey brother, wait, since Brother Chu has signed up, let me sign up for one too."