Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    She didn't know why Chu Shenbai was so clear about what happened just now, but when she met those dark eyes that couldn't see the expression clearly, she subconsciously believed his words.

    Jiang Susu led Chu Shenbai and Xiao Keyan who insisted on following, and the three went downstairs together to the next building.

    The anxiety on the girl's face was almost written on her face, and the two people beside her didn't speak, and followed her silently.

    After a while, the three of them stopped in front of the classroom door where there were constant beatings.

    Jiang Susu looked at him nervously, "How are you going to open the door...do you really not need to call security?"

    Chu Shenbai glanced at her lightly, telling them to back away.

    The two girls followed suit and stepped back to look at him.

    He stopped in front of the door for a few seconds, knocked on the glass next to him, and pushed the creaking old glass away with a little force.

    The people inside were taken aback, Shen Zhehan and Chu Shenbai met their eyes.

    In fact, the two didn't have much intersection, but it was only for Chu Shenbai.

    He has excellent grades, and joined the company early with his father, so Shen Zhehan couldn't avoid hearing people comparing the two.

    And the complexity of the Shen family made it impossible for Shen Zhehan to enter the company without any scruples, so Chu Shenbai was always favored by others because of this.

    But today Shen Zhehan was at a disadvantage.

    He saw Chu Shenbai frowned subconsciously, but he regained his composure in a second.

    Shen Zhehan nodded, "Please ask someone to open the door."

    Chu Shenbai did not move, he raised his eyes lightly, "Don't stand behind the door."

    Ruan Ya behind the door was protected by Shen Zhehan, and the two stood behind the window. .

    Chu Shen was moved in vain.

    After he hammered the door a few times, he took a few steps back unhurriedly—lifting his

    legs—

    "Bang——"

    The door fell down...

    Jiang Susu and Xiao Keyan stared dumbfounded at the scene where the dust was flying around, a little unresponsive.

    That door looked very heavy, Chu Shenbai, he kicked it open?

    The person concerned frowned at the scene of dust flying, he took a few steps back and returned to Jiang Susu's side.

    "Do you pay for it?"

    Jiang Susu nodded obediently while still in a daze.

    The compensation for the bad things she did is naturally her own responsibility.

    The people inside were also taken aback.

    After Shen Zhehan appeased Ruan Ya, he was worried about Jiang Susu, and Shen Zhehan half-protected Ruan Ya before the three of them.

    Although he was standing in front of them, Shen Zhehan only looked at Chu Shenbai: "Thank you."

    Chu Shenbai hummed casually, seeing that they were not moving, he took the two girls and left first.