Chapter 46

Chapter 46

    A month passed in the blink of an eye, and the last week before the college entrance examination, the school asked the students to review at home a few days in advance, and Chu Shenbai's accompanying study also ended.

    During the two days when she was reviewing, Chu Shenbai didn't go to Jiang's house. Mother Chu, who watched her son at home every day, blamed him for not helping.

    Hearing Chu Shenbai helplessly tell Jiang Susu about Chu's mother's complaints.

    She didn't see it until she was resting after reviewing. The

    voice of? was sent through the mobile phone. The girl's voice was soft and sweet: "You and auntie made it clear,? I want to review by myself."

    "She doesn't listen to me ." , what should I do, Jiang Tiantian, I have been wronged."

    He deliberately lowered his voice, as if helpless and aggrieved.

    Jiang Susu couldn't help laughing.

    "Then what should I do, student Chu? Shall I go to your house and explain?" She joked with a chuckle.

    The relationship between the two is very good now,? Jiang Susu is preparing for the college entrance examination these days, and Mother Chu specially sent her a lot of fruit to eat.

    "I'm afraid that after you explain, she will think I'm bothering you. What if I get scolded worse."

    "Then there's no other way,? I can only wrong my boyfriend first." She replied with a smile.

    Hearing that, he was taken aback.

    They have been in a relationship for a while, but actually getting along is no different from usual, they still hold hands often,? just more hugs.

    She still called him Chu Shenbai, and occasionally jokingly imitated them as Brother Chu.

    It was the first time I heard her say the word boyfriend intimately.

    With a smile on his face, Chu Shenbai listened to her soft and intimate words again.

    "Review hard,? Girlfriend."

    He replied.

    ######

    She reviewed it alone for a few days, and she was a little nervous on the last day, and she couldn't go on reviewing at night.

    After dinner, she suddenly acted coquettishly and said that she was full? She wanted to go for a walk.

    In the past two days, she has studied very seriously, and the Jiang family couple have long been heartbroken, so they quickly responded to her words.

    "Do you want mom and dad to accompany you?" The

    girl was wearing a pink loose dress, a small one,? She shook her head and said no.

    "Then you pay attention to safety. If you feel bored, you can go to the side and call Shen Bai's child together. Don't you have a good relationship now."

    Jiang's mother just thought that her daughter would be happier if she had friends with her, but she never thought that the relationship between the two had grown by leaps and bounds .

    Who would have thought that these two children would be together.

    She responded with a guilty conscience, and quickly turned around to leave, for fear of being noticed by her parents.