Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Four Crisp Candies

    After school in the afternoon, Jiang Susu was picked up by a car sent by her family.

    When she got home, her parents hadn't come back. She ate some dessert made by her aunt, played with her phone for a while, and then went upstairs to do her homework.

    Jiamu High School is an aristocratic high school. The wealthy second generation spend their spare time either having fun or learning various art and business knowledge, so the students hardly have any homework.

    What Jiang Susu wrote was the weekend homework, and she was given a one-week deadline, so she wrote it as soon as she had nothing to do.

    She got good grades, and she wrote the last question after concentrating on it for a while.

    "...Yes sir, Susu has been back for a while. He said he was doing homework and waiting for you to have dinner together...Okay, I will call Susu now..." There was a

    faint sound of closing the door downstairs.

    Jiang Susu slowly regained consciousness from the title, and just finished writing the last character.

    She hooked the corners of her lips and put her homework back in her schoolbag.

    At this moment, her gaze suddenly became dull, and her movements became a little unnatural after a moment of stiffness.

    The gentle chuckle on the eyebrows of 'Jiang Susu' collapsed in an instant.

    She noticed the changes in her face, and subconsciously raised her lips to suppress the curvature of the corners of her mouth.

    She saw 'myself' going downstairs, it had been a while since the dream, and she had somewhat forgotten what would happen at home in the plot.

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother seemed to have just come back from a social event, and they smelled of alcohol. When they saw her going downstairs, they said cheerfully, "Is Tangtang hungry? Wait for Mom and Dad to wash their hands and come."

    Tangtang is her nickname , it is said that she was too cute and loved to eat sweets when she was a child, so her parents simply called her Tangtang.

    'Jiang Susu' nodded unhappily, and sat down at the dinner table first.

    The daughter rarely pulled her face in front of them, Jiang's father and Jiang's mother looked at each other with some strange eyes.

    The two whispered while washing their hands: "Who made Tangtang unhappy? We came back late tonight and Tangtang is hungry."

    "It's all our fault. I forgot to call home and Tangtang waited so long. "

    "Yes, yes, I must pay attention next time, but Tangtang is in a bad mood today, could someone bully her at school?"

    "No, who in Class 7 would dare to bully her."

    "...After much deliberation...only Chu Xing's child is also in Class 7."

    "That child looks quite serious, probably not, is it from the Shen family? Or... are we Tangtang in love?"

    ... The

    conversation ended in Jiang's father's crazy jealousy.

    He didn't believe his daughter would fall in love!

    As soon as they arrived at the dinner table, the two adults who had their own guesses smiled tacitly, but they didn't expect to be shocked by their daughter's words within a minute.