Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Twenty-Nine Crisp Candies (Catching Bugs)

    She lowered her eyes and took his hand to calm down for a long while, then raised her eyes to look for the figure of the hero and heroine.

    Over there, Shen Zhehan pulled Ruan Ya to sit down not far away, a group of people were smiling and seemed very harmonious.

    Just at the moment when she was controlled, Jiang Susu seemed to be...suddenly able to perceive the emotions of the characters controlled by the plot.

    ——A person like Ruan Ya, why should he integrate into their circle.

    Why did she feel aggrieved and uncomfortable the moment she was controlled.

    ...She seems to be able to feel the emotions she should have in the plot.

    Anger and the emotions caused by being disgusted by the person she likes crushed Jiang Susu's reason before she could react.

    The little hands clenched even tighter.

    Chu Shenbai frowned, "Is there something wrong?" The

    girl shook her head in confusion, and her fair face turned even paler.

    Fortunately,? Luckily, Chu Shenbai pulled her back in time, otherwise she, who was substituted into emotions, would not have the consciousness to stop herself.

    He fell down violently.

    Obviously just found a way to balance the power of the plot,? Just breathed a sigh of relief, but suddenly found that the power of the plot is even more terrifying.

    The moment she was held by Chu Shenbai, something suddenly seemed to clarify her heart.

    She clearly knew that her self-rescue had entered a difficult mode.

    Could it be that in the second half of the plot of the campus stage, she has to be forced to substitute the emotions of the female supporting role.

    Unable to stop,? Unable to save myself, even the consciousness of watching can't keep awake.

    At this moment, the students around were chatting,? The male and female lead accepted everyone's blessings,? The sun outside the window was warm, but it seemed that the excitement had nothing to do with her.

    She was sober and sad, and the feeling of powerlessness pressing on her body directly shattered her heart.

    Chu Shenbai keenly sensed that something was wrong with her.

    The girl who was sitting blankly exuded despair all over her body, her eyes were distracted and her eyes were anxious, as if she was about to cry.

    So fragile it hurts.

    The hand held by the two never let go, he paused for a moment, and shook the other hand.

    "Jiang Susu?" He whispered, while lowering his eyes to explore her expression.

    The two sat closer, and he lowered his eyes and approached, and the distance between the two instantly narrowed.

    She looked up reflexively.

    It happened to meet his deep eyes.

    There was only a foot between them, her panic and despair and his steady gaze seemed to be two extremes.

    But in that glance, Jiang Susu seemed to grasp something important.

    Her eyes were trembling and her eyes were foggy, even her tone of voice was trembling: "Chu Shenbai... Please help me break it! After