Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    The teacher at Jiamu High School is really too much.

    After the school sports meeting, what greeted them was the report card of the midterm exam.

    In the group of Class 7, except for the picture of Lao Xu Fa's report card, no one made a sound for a while.

    Jiang Susu has been focusing on the plot these days, even though she tried her best to listen to it in class, she still got distracted.

    Not as crowded as Chu Shenbai and Shen Zhehan,? Jiang Susu's score is only in the top 30.

    This distraction dropped to more than eighty.

    She stared at the screen tightly, not knowing how to tell her parents about her declining grades.

    Recently, Mom and Dad have been in close contact with the Chu family, and they have become even busier since the new project started gradually.

    She waited until eleven o'clock and still didn't hear any movement downstairs.

    The later her parents came back, the more anxious she became, and she couldn't wait until tomorrow.

    Jiang Susu sent emoticons to Xiao Keyan while walking aimlessly.

    This plot is really harmful,? Even grades are affected by it.

    The ranking has dropped so much... Maybe let her parents find a tutor for her.

    Lying on the bed in a daze, it wasn't until 11:30 that there was no movement downstairs.

    She woke up instantly, and went downstairs with slightly messy long hair.

    Jiang's father and Jiang's mother didn't change their formal clothes. When they saw her standing by the stairs, they immediately smiled at their daughter: "Why are you still up so late today?"

    Jiang Susu dodged her eyes guiltyly, and asked stumblingly: " Do mom and dad want supper? I'll cook noodles for you."

    Jiang's couple glanced at each other, and their daughter's cuteness warmed their hearts. Thinking that she didn't have to go to school tomorrow weekend, they agreed with a smile.

    She asked her parents to sit down and take a rest or take a bath first, then ran into the kitchen by herself.

    My aunt usually cooks at home,? But Jiang's mother still asked her to learn a little bit.

    You can not do it,? But you must do it.

    After a while, the couple changed into pajamas and went downstairs, sitting at the dining table, and could vaguely see the shadow of their daughter busy.

    "Our Tangtang is so caring, like Mrs. Chu always complaining to me, saying that my son can't even act like a baby, and it doesn't make any sense at all." Mother Jiang said with a smile to her husband.

    During this period of time, he has a good relationship with the Chu family, and he knows about his wife and Mrs. Chu's dealings. Jiang's father also nodded with a slight smile on his face, "Who doesn't envy our daughter who is good-looking and beautiful?"

    Jiang's mother smiled . She gave him another look, "Yes, yes, you are the only one who praises your daughter." The

    two talked and laughed, and Jiang Susu came out with three bowls of egg noodles on a plate.

    "I... seem to be the only one who can make this. Parents can eat whatever they want to fill their stomachs."

    She smiled shyly, but Jiang's father said it was delicious after taking a breath, and Jiang's mother also cooperated and said it was delicious.