Chapter 7

Chapter 7 Seven Crisp Candies

    After the physical education class

    finished training according to the usual amount of training, the teacher waved and dismissed the team.

    Jiang Susu stopped Ruan Ya immediately.

    The heat of the last class hadn't passed yet, and the people around dispersed with winks, and then quietly watched the two of them not far away.

    The two girls walked towards the place where there were few people.

    "Ruan Ya, I'm sorry..." Jiang Susu pursed her lips, the corners of her lips were lowered and the tails of her eyes were drooping, and even her long hair was neatly loose.

    Ruan Ya didn't speak, and even opened some distance between the two of them.

    Silence stretches.

    Jiang Susu suppressed the trace of sadness, and told herself countless times that Ruan Ya was more sad and Ruan Ya was more innocent.

    "I'm sorry, I'm very sorry for what happened today and even before. I, I know that it's useless to apologize afterwards, and I will do my best to give you the greatest compensation..."

    Every time she looked at someone, the expression in her eyes was calm. Can make people feel calm.

    Even today, when I was apologetic, I really didn't see that I would hit someone at all.

    Those eyes look at people intently, and the moist light in them will touch your heart.

    Ruan Ya was deceived so many times by these eyes.

    She thought Jiang Susu would really feel sorry.

    But Ruan Ya's forbearance disappeared in this slap today after finding faults repeatedly in the past.

    Her face was still hot and painful, and she even felt that people passing by were staring at her face intentionally or unintentionally.

    Ruan Ya didn't believe her at all.

    "I don't accept it, and you don't need to apologize in the future. You've already beaten me, so what's the point of apologizing?"

    "Compensation? The compensation I need is that you won't bother me in the future! Can you do it!" Ruan Ya seemed to be suppressed terribly, almost crying and growling.

    Jiang Susu lowered her eyes when she heard the words.

    If she is not controlled by the plot, she will definitely agree.

    But...she couldn't get out of control.

    "I'm sorry..."

    Jiang Susu bit her lip and endured the bitterness in her heart, raised her delicate and beautiful face, and said to Ruan Ya, "Then you hit me too... even if we are even, okay. When

    she raised her face, she was afraid that she would hide from the opponent's slap, so she closed her eyes.

    Ruan Ya cried and was stunned by what she said, she looked at the person in front of her with tears in her eyes, and stayed where she was for a while.

    If you are playing with her, there is no need to call her back.

    Could it be...

    There were some signs of softening in her heart, Ruan Ya immediately stopped vigilantly.

    She pursed her lips and stopped sobbing, unable to understand Jiang Susu's frequent changes in attitude.

    People around seemed to be moving closer to them, Ruan Ya suddenly guessed a possibility.