Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    The heavy rain came and went quickly, but Jiang Susu, who was drenched all over, still caught a cold.

    On Monday, she came to the classroom groggy, her little nose twitched, and she wanted to sleep when she sat down.

    "Shusu, why don't you ask for leave?" Xiao Keyan looked worried.

    Jiang Susu shook her head, "It's okay."

    Xiao Keyan sighed, "I would have waited for the rain to stop before leaving yesterday, and I was going back to my grandpa's house that day. If I had known, I wouldn't have asked you to come out to play. You have a cold."

    She chuckled lightly, and said in a hoarse voice, "It's okay, I was caught in the rain."

    "Oh, if you're not feeling well, please ask for leave, don't hold back."

    Jiang Susu smiled Nodding obediently.

    They usually come early to class, but Chu Shenbai always enters the classroom by stepping on the bell.

    He still entered the classroom casually, but when he passed by her seat today, she didn't raise her head and smiled and said morning.

    Chu Shenbai felt a little strange, but he had an answer soon after sitting down.

    The girl spoke in a low voice, and sniffed her nose from time to time. She was usually serious about her class, but today she hung her head down and felt a little out of sorts.

    She's ill.

    Looking at the slender figure in front of him, the boy frowned silently.

    After one class, Jiang Susu lay down on the table to rest unbearably.

    She also wanted to go back to rest, but her powerful sixth sense told her that there would be a plot today, and it would be dangerous if she deliberately avoided the consequences of the plot.

    In fact, since she had a dream about the plot that day, her sixth sense has been very accurate.

    She was dazedly thinking about when the plot would come, but suddenly someone knocked on the back of the stool.

    Chu Shenbai is the only one who makes people like this.

    Oh, I forgot to find a chance to touch it today.

    Thinking of this, she turned her head in a daze.

    As a result, a pair of slender hands covered her forehead while she was not paying attention.

    His hands were cold, and she backed away in fright.

    "What are you doing here when you're sick?" He withdrew his hand, frowning in a rather fierce manner.

    Fortunately, no fever.

    Hey? She just tried to touch his hand, so he solved it for her?

    Jiang Susu was taken aback and then bent her lips, "Do you care about me?"

    He turned his eyes away and didn't answer, instead he got up and picked up her pink water glass.

    A few minutes later, the boy entered the classroom unhurriedly, no matter how many people looked at the pink color in his hand.

    "You didn't say it yourself, I need to help you more."

    He bent down and put down the water glass, "It will be better after drinking it."