Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    There is still one week left for the school sports meeting, and the physical education class has changed from the usual run to a rehearsal.

    The entrance link of the school sports meeting has always been the most solemn and eye-catching. The squad leader of class 7 organized the class leaders to choose their costumes after planning. At the same time, they also began to rehearse the formation for the entrance.

    Jiang Susu was in charge of holding the class sign and was at the forefront of the team.

    In fact, it shouldn't be her turn to raise the placard. There are too many people in the class who want to show off. For the sake of fairness, the class leader proposed to vote.

    Shen Zhehan ranked first in the votes—,? But he just transferred from class 6, and it was a bit embarrassing, and Chu Shenbai, who was second, had no intention of recruiting at all,—push and push,? So the matter of raising the placard fell to Jiang Susu.

    The class card was being prepared by people who learned to paint, but it wasn't finished yet, so the class leader could only find a stick for her to deal with.

    Since the rehearsal started, Jiang Susu felt more and more uneasy.

    Terrified, she took the opportunity to look back - her eyes were clear and white,? As long as she saw him, her heart would be more at ease.

    He agreed, and would take her away if there was a conflict.

    "...When you get to this position, the students you arranged to dance can come out." The physical education teacher lined up and asked everyone to stand in two rows around the middle.

    Class 7 has been arranged before the rehearsal, - a total of three pairs of male and female partners,? After spreading out before reaching the rostrum,? Dancing - a short pas de deux.

    And among these three pairs, one pair is Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya.

    After the physical education teacher's words fell, the two of them came out together with the other two pairs.

    They are all young people with good looks.

    Jiang Susu pursed her lips and watched, frowning slightly.

    The bad feeling is getting stronger and stronger.

    The dance was not finished yet, so the three pairs of partners just stood up and returned to the team. The physical education teacher shouted the password to let them go back the same way.

    After the third round was successfully completed, the physical education teacher felt that the dance hadn't been arranged yet, and there were not many things to rehearse, so it was almost the same.

    So the students in class 7 disbanded in place.

    Holding the stick, Jiang Susu breathed a sigh of relief, enduring the strong uneasiness and hurried to the classroom.

    "I'll go back to the classroom and put a stick."

    Xiao Keyan didn't realize that she had already left the words and ran away.

    But within two minutes, Jiang Susu suddenly came back to her again, holding the stick in her hand with a cold face.

    "Didn't you go to put the stick?"

    'Jiang Susu' ignored her and walked straight to Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya who were rehearsing the pas de deux.

    Jiang Susu, who felt that she was out of space, couldn't help but want to sigh. She had already run back to the classroom, but the plot didn't allow her to be away from the scene, so she was controlled and walked back.