Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    The relationship between the hero and heroine is getting better and better.

    Jiang Susu occasionally saw the two going out of the school together, but she didn't dare to look at them too much. Every time she saw them, she hurriedly avoided them, for fear of triggering some other plot.

    In the eyes of others, this becomes the sweet couple who are heartbroken and never want to see.

    In fact, Jiang Susu was in a good mood these two days, and she was occasionally controlled to make trouble for Ruan Ya, but she used various reasons to touch Chu Shenbai, so the final result was all shocking and safe. What a big trouble for Ruan Ya.

    As for Ruan Ya, Jiang Susu didn't apologize anymore.

    She remembered what she said that time very deeply. If her apology was a second injury to Ruan Ya, then she'd better keep silent.

    At least, don't beg for forgiveness capriciously and hurt her again under the circumstances of causing harm.

    On this day, after finishing a bunch of test papers, Jiang Susu was rarely in a daze, thinking about the stage the plot had reached.

    The relationship between the hero and heroine deepens under various coincidences, and every time she targets and likes the hero with a burden, the two have a better impression of each other.

    At this time, Jiang Susu in the plot began to intensify.

    Like today.

    Jiang Susu was controlled to leave her seat not long after class.

    Maybe it was Jiang Susu who asked Xiao Keyan to hold her down too many times. This time, "she" who was controlled by the plot left a sentence to go to the toilet, and left in a hurry.

    Xiao Keyan didn't even realize that something was wrong.

    'She' walked in a hurry but with a clear purpose.

    But this is only the first class break, and Jiang Susu hasn't found a chance to touch Chu Shenbai yet, so she is a little anxious at this moment, not knowing what will happen in the plot, but she is also curious about who her body is going to find in a hurry.

    Along the way, Jiang Susu held a trace of luck and tried to control her body, but until 'Jiang Susu' found a strange classmate, coerced and lured him to call Ruan Ya to an abandoned classroom next door.

    Abandoned classroom?

    One of the plots came to mind in a trance.

    Ruan Ya's grades are very good, but she was also transferred from Pugao, and the girl named 'Jiang Susu' seems to be the same table as Ruan Ya in the past.

    In the plot, "Jiang Susu" called people to the abandoned classroom and quickly locked the door, letting Ruan Ya close the get out of class for a full class, until Shen Zhehan, who came to her after class, felt something was wrong, and hurriedly went to the classroom after getting the result. Rescue Ruan Ya.

    The purpose is to increase the heroine's affection for the hero, and make the hero even more sympathetic.

    Watching 'myself' spend the pocket money she had saved as reward with cold eyes, Jiang Susu gritted her teeth in hatred, and her body suddenly became able to move as soon as her thoughts were concentrated.

    She blinked unexpectedly, obviously she didn't meet Chu Shenbai this morning.

    The boy came a little earlier in the morning, but Jiang Susu didn't bring much milk because he got up late.