Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Nine Crispy Candies

    Now that he planned to have a good relationship with Chu Shenbai, Jiang Susu began to make plans seriously!

    If you want to touch, you have to be friends first! It's even more convenient if you're a good friend!

    With the aim of being Chu Shenbai's good friend, try to favor him!

    Now everyone is staring at their family's new project, not only her parents, but also her classmates, so she can't approach Chu Shenbai so obviously.

    What should I do... Before

    she had time to think about it, the monitor who came back from the office told them that they were going to visit the museum in the afternoon.

    Noble high school has a lot of activities.

    Jiang Susu's eyes lit up when she heard this, and her two braids flickered with joy.

    Chu Shenbai, who came in from outside, glanced lightly, and the girl smiled lightly, with two little pink bows at the end of her braid.

    The last physical education class was red.

    Chu Shenbai raised his eyebrows and walked back to his place.

    He just couldn't figure out why girls in gym class had to wear accessories.

    Is it easy?

    In the afternoon, everyone was in the classroom listening to the head teacher explaining the precautions. After Lao Xu nagged, everyone walked from the classroom to the bus at the school gate.

    The Class 7 bus stopped not far away, and Jiang Susu was looking around with a small backpack on her back.

    I didn't see Chu Shenbai.

    His younger brothers stood behind, Jiang Susu pulled the dazed Xiao Keyan to stand in front of them.

    "What's wrong?"

    "It's nothing, let's stand here." Jiang Susu smiled innocently, looking at her with moist eyes.

    Xiao Keyan continued to nod blankly.

    The boy behind him was still chatting about the game, the anchor, and so on, and there was not a single mention of Chu Shenbai in the messy conversation.

    The class in front had already boarded the car one after another, Jiang Susu looked around again, and Chu Shenbai was indeed not in the team.

    Just when she was getting anxious with some doubts, the boy behind her suddenly raised her mouth: "Hey, is it really okay to leave Brother Chu alone?" The

    other replied: "Brother Chu is going to catch up on sleep, Brother Chu still hates you if you stay here." Noisy."

    Jiang Susu was stunned, so it turned out that he didn't want to go.

    But there was an extra bottle of water in her bag.

    There were still several classes ahead of Class 7, Jiang Susu gritted her teeth, said a few words to Xiao Keyan, and hurried back.

    This water must be delivered!

    The classroom was not far away, the girl's two braids flickered with her trot, and she returned to the classroom after a while.

    Everyone gathered outside, and the teaching building was quiet, making the scorching summer feel quite comfortable and leisurely.

    In the classroom, there was a figure sleeping on his stomach in the back row.