Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    There was a long silence in the empty classroom.

    The girl didn't have a beautiful braid today, and she didn't even sleep well because of what happened yesterday, and she still has dark circles under her eyes.

    She just fought that grievance, wanting to use his touch to get rid of the plot and go back to hate Shen Zhehan.

    But that courage dissipated completely after wrapping around the boy's waist.

    The heartbeats of the two can be heard from each other.

    He was much taller than her, and buried in his arms, the refreshing but somewhat woody smell of his body filled her consciousness.

    It almost made her forget what to do next.

    "Borrowed? How do you plan to pay me back?"

    After a while, Chu Shenbai held her shoulder with his stiff hand in mid-air, and gently took her out of his arms.

    She lowered her head and didn't dare to look at him, obviously her tone was the same as usual, but she suddenly felt her heart beating non-stop.

    The earlobes gradually turned pink, and the trembling eyelashes accidentally exposed her shyness. Chu Shenbai looked at it with a low laugh: "Huh?"

    Her heart trembled, and she took a step back with shame in her eyes Annoyed, "Then...then don't pay it back."

    "Uh, um, I have something to explain to you later!" The

    girl hastily explained, and trotted away in messy steps just like when she came.

    It's just that she seemed to forget to take him with her when she left.

    The always inattentive boy couldn't help but let out a low laugh, and then walked out of the empty classroom unhurriedly.

    When Jiang Susu and Chu Shenbai returned to the corridor of the sixth class one after the other, the crowd still did not disperse.

    Shen Zhehan and Ruan Ya were talking affectionately, and Xiao Keyan next to him scolded Shen Zhehan for her by herself.

    Jiang Susu suddenly laughed out loud, making everyone aware of her arrival.

    "It's good to be back, take away your friends who don't know right from wrong." Shen Zhehan looked at them with lowered eyes, his tone was not very good.

    Xiao Keyan became even angrier when she heard the words, and pointed at Shen Zhehan and cursed a few more times.

    Jiang Susu took her hand reassuringly, and she stood in front of her good friend, looking seriously at the two people in front of her for the first time.

    Ruan Ya still lowered her head pitifully as before, her hand was a little red from being pulled, Shen Zhehan kept holding her hand with pity and coaxing in a low voice.

    Her eyes have always been beautiful, and now she looks at them motionlessly, with scrutiny and puzzlement in her eyes.

    The bright eyes are very pure, and it always makes the other party feel a little guilty after looking at them for a long time.

    Shen Zhehan took Ruan Ya's hand, frowned to suppress a little uncomfortable feeling: "Aren't you leaving?"

    Xiao Keyan wanted to retaliate after hearing this, but Jiang Susu stopped her this time.

    The girl pursed her lips, her eyes hesitated for a while on the two, and finally stopped on Shen Zhehan.

    "Shen Zhehan, I was very angry about what happened yesterday, so I filed a complaint. As expected, the Shen family will know about it today."