Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    A few black cars full of people drove quickly towards Jiamu High School.

    She watched the time pass by with a pale face, and suddenly she had a flash of inspiration and called Xiao Keyan.

    After beeping twice, the phone hung up. After a while, call her back, "What's the matter? Class isn't over yet."

    She anxiously typed and sent, "Chu Shenbai and Pei Xia are still here Are you in the classroom? You stop them after class, don't let them go!"

    After the message was sent, Jiang Susu waited anxiously for how long it would take to arrive, while waiting for Xiao Keyan to reply to her.

    The cell phone she held tightly vibrated.

    "Ah? They're not in the classroom."

    "What's the matter? It was Pei Xia who took the people away with an ugly face. About ten minutes ago, Chu Shenbai also left with an excuse."

    Jiang Susu bit her lip and felt restless .

    The fragments in the dream were very messy, she heard the sound of an ambulance coming from far to near, and Pei Xia and his younger brothers were in a circle calling for Chu Shenbai in a panic.

    Then the screen flashed, showing Chu Shenbai's frowning brows and pale face.

    And his tightly clutched, bleeding abdomen.

    The red was so dazzling that it dyed his white shirt bloody red.

    She froze there, her nose sore for a moment.

    She wanted to help him, she cried and called him, but he didn't respond at all.

    She watched him being carried into the ambulance, and saw the anxious and worried faces of the gentle mother Chu and father Chu at the door of the operating room.

    Until she woke up enduring the painful dream.

    It turned out that he didn't go to the competition in the first dream? It was because of today's group fight.

    Someone on the other side had a newly bought knife in his pocket, and after hitting it on the head, he slashed at Chu Shenbai in the confusion.

    "Susu, don't worry,? I'll be there soon." The

    driver, Lao Chen, sat next to a bodyguard. He was actually a retired soldier. He had worked as a security guard for Jiang's family for many years. He looked at Jiang Susu fidgeting and comforted him. said a word.

    "...Okay." She bit her lip, and she was so flustered that there were tears in her eyes.

    The appearance of Chu Shenbai covered in blood kept appearing in front of her eyes, and she wished she could fly over immediately with someone.

    She watched the time on the screen pass by every minute and every second, and her heart became more and more anxious.

    Be sure to catch up!

    Chu Shenbai...he can't get hurt.

    He promised her that he would win Shen Zhehan!

    The distance from the school was getting closer and closer, Jiang Susu rolled down the car window and stared outside.

    The place where they had a fight was in an alley not far from Jiamu.

    It's almost there.

    A small alley appeared, and Jiang Susu stopped immediately.