Chapter 49

Chapter 49

    Several important people were in that circle, leading to many people silently observing in that direction in the corner.

    He is the only one in Shen Zhehan's place, so Jiang Susu's purpose is obvious.

    Ever since, many people silently looked at Chu Shenbai who got up, thinking that there was a good show to watch.

    After a group of girls confessed, could it be possible that Jiang Susu also confessed in the past?

    But she is with Chu Shenbai,? This...Chu Shenbai is going to die of anger.

    After Jiang Susu got up suddenly, Chu Shenbai also stood up with her.

    It's just that 'she' walked so fast and anxiously that Chu Shenbai didn't hold her at the first moment.

    He quickly caught up, but 'she' became even more flustered, even speeding up to get in front of Shen Zhehan.

    Feeling that I have to start confessing according to the control of the plot, Jiang Susu tried hard to keep her mouth shut, but this time the plot force seemed to be desperate for her to complete the plot.

    Chu Shenbai had already caught up with her and grabbed her hand from behind, but it was still to no avail.

    The power of the plot comes fiercely and uncontrollably.

    "Shen Zhehan, I like you... I'll ask you for the last time if you want to be with me—"

    Hearing 'myself' yelling these words to Shen Zhehan anxiously, Jiang Susu's heart went cold.

    She couldn't turn around to see Chu Shenbai's expression, but she thought,? He must be going to die of anger.

    My girlfriend confessed to another boy, and it was in front of him.

    Who can bear it.

    She struggled desperately to suppress the plot, but the crazy plot power didn't give her a chance to move at all.

    Jiang Susu 'looked' in despair at her crazy appearance. Even the touch of Chu Shenbai's hand was useless, did she have to be completely controlled tonight?

    Perhaps because of the strong sixth sense given by the plot, she felt that tonight's control was a big hurdle.

    If the plot power is successful, she still can't get rid of the plot.

    If she can get rid of it this time,? This is the last plot.

    That's the takeaway from tonight's somewhat insanely controlled plot power.

    Shen Zhehan looked at the girl in front of him, and suddenly wanted to see Chu Shenbai's face.

    The opponent he was fighting secretly, his girlfriend liked him, Chu Shenbai must have a pretty face.

    Shen Zhehan looked at Chu Shenbai with a smile of watching a play.

    ——Shen Zhehan, I like you...

    When Chu Shenbai heard her soft and waxy voice say this, his face quickly darkened.

    Even though he knew it wasn't her who was speaking at the moment, he couldn't help but frowned.

    He took her hand hard and pulled her back into his arms.

    "Jiang Susu, say it again—"

    Chu Shenbai lowered his voice dangerously.