Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    When taking the props to the dressing room, there happened to be someone inside, Jiang Susu handed the props to her, and said carefully that Yao Jia asked her to send them over.

    She was standing at the door, without stepping in.

    When Ruan Ya and the others came, they saw the picture of her coming out. It was actually the female classmate who closed the door, and she just turned around and left. This led to the picture of coming out of the room.

    Jiang Susu raised her eyebrows and looked at their different expressions, "I'll let someone tune in to monitor."

    They often quarreled with Ruan Ya because of the "Jiang Susu" of the plot, but the female classmate proved it to her,? I'm afraid some people still won't believe her.

    I don't know why they didn't suspect the players who came in and out of the same team? Instead, they suspected her who was passing by and handing the bouquet.

    Jiang Susu raised her eyes, and slightly curled her lips while looking at the camera at the end of the aisle.

    Fortunately, Jiamu High School is not short of money, and cameras are installed everywhere.

    When they heard Jiang Susu's words, they didn't speak for a moment.

    Especially Ruan Ya, she was still looking at her with tears on her face.

    But her eyes seemed a little complicated, which inexplicably made Jiang Susu a little uncomfortable.

    Seeing that everyone was silent, Jiang Susu took a deep look at them, turned and left without burden.

    As soon as she reached the corner, she could already vaguely hear the commotion outside.

    Suddenly seeing a familiar figure approaching quickly, her eyes lit up, and she greeted her with a smile.

    "Aren't you preparing?"

    Seeing that she was still smiling, Chu Shenbai melted the ink in his eyes from looking her up and down.

    "Some people say you were bullied."

    He leaned over slightly, watching her expression intently.

    I'm afraid that the girl will be wronged somewhere.

    Jiang Susu froze for a moment, pressed her lips and chuckled, "You're worried about me." The

    game was about to start, he was wearing a ball uniform, the muscle lines on his arms were obvious, and he looked very strong and safe.

    The top of his hair was rubbed, and he smiled lightly: "I'm afraid that no one will bring me water after the game and I will die of thirst." The

    two walked out together side by side, and she couldn't help laughing.

    So many girls eagerly brought him water.

    Jiang Susu returned to the auditorium, and Xiao Keyan had already returned, so she casually asked where she had been.

    She pursed her lips and told Xiao Keyan about the locker room.

    "What?! How dare they wrong you!"

    Xiao Keyan frowned with resentment on her face, she must be absent, they looked at Susu with a good temper and easy to bully.

    She pulled Xiao Keyan and continued to sit down, "I called home and asked someone to adjust the monitoring."

    Jiamu High School also has shares in Jiang's family, and she wanted to adjust the monitoring easily.