Chapter 53

Chapter 53 End

    They chose a place to travel for a long time, and finally went to the beach.

    But by coincidence, it started to rain heavily just one day after arriving, and the two were trapped in the hotel and could not go anywhere.

    Fortunately,? The original purpose of the two of them was not to see the sea.

    They turned off the lights, and the two gathered together to pick a movie to watch.

    After picking and choosing "Pounding Heartbeat", I used a projection screen to project it on the wall. She leaned in his arms and the two leaned in intimately. There were a bunch of fruits and snacks on the table in front of him.

    The torrential rain outside crackled the window, and the two inside were watching the movie intently.

    It was a rare peace of mind.

    His hand was a little cold when he touched her, so he got up and turned up the air conditioner.

    But as soon as she got up, Jiang Susu grabbed the corner of her clothes, "Where are you going?" the

    girl said softly.

    I couldn't help softening my heart.

    Chu Shenbai turned back and kissed the gentle man, "Look for the remote control of the air conditioner." The

    girl let go of her hand.

    The air conditioner beeped twice, and when the boy turned around and came back, he held a small blanket in his hand, and gently covered her lap.

    Jiang Susu kissed him on the face, Chu Shenbai smiled lowly, bent down and wanted to kiss him back, but the girl backed away on purpose.

    Chu Shenbai looked at her smiling face, his Adam's apple rolled and his big hands swept her back into his arms.

    Thin lips pressed up.

    This time it seemed to be more fierce than before, directly kissing the girl until she couldn't breathe.

    For a long while, she lay in his arms and hammered him lightly, "...why are you so fierce."

    Chu Shenbai hugged him and smiled, "Who do you look so close to, huh?"

    She smiled and gave him A small fist,? The two fought for a while and continued watching the movie.

    The girl leaned on his shoulder, cute, soft and quiet.

    The rain outside the window stopped and the movie ended.

    Chu Shenbai thought she was engrossed in watching, so he smiled and stretched out his hand in front of her eyes.

    But the girl didn't respond.

    He raised his eyebrows, and when he looked sideways, the girl fell asleep leaning on his shoulder.

    Chu Shenbai smiled helplessly, took the remote control to turn off the movie, then gently turned to his side, carefully got up and took a pillow for her to lie down and sleep.

    But just as she laid her body flat on the sofa, the sleeping girl suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck, and opened her eyes in a daze.

    "...Huh...?"

    Gently patted her on the back, Chu Shenbai coaxed her a little indulgently, "Go on to sleep."

    She buried her in the crook of his neck, groaning uneasy for a while, holding on Sleepily, he said vaguely: "...I want to