Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    That night, Jiang Susu fell into a dream again in a daze, and the perspective of these two dreams was Chu Shenbai's.

    She saw the boy's slightly narrowed eyes and tightly pursed lips on the hospital bed on the day the sex competition started.

    He must be very disappointed.

    Feeling empty in his heart, Jiang Susu really wanted to hug him.

    But when the screen changed, it was the day when Shen Zhehan entered the top three and went abroad to participate in the competition during the holiday.

    His injury seems to have healed a lot,? Mother Chu is pushing him downstairs to breathe,? But the private hospitals are full of rich people,? Even walking downstairs in the inpatient department can talk about Shen Zhehan.

    They praised him as the heir of the Shen family, and Chu Shenbai was inevitably pulled out for comparison.

    Although Chu's mother shouted back in a cold voice after hearing her son's name, she clearly saw that the indifference in his eyes became heavier, and even patted his mother's hand, and comforted him with a low smile: " I don't care."

    Just miss an international competition, no big deal.

    There are plenty of opportunities in the future.

    Jiang Susu looked at the back of Mrs. Chu pushing him away, and pursed her lips, almost imagining the day when Shen Zhehan became famous.

    Sure enough, the picture changed rapidly before her eyes.

    It was the day when Shen Zhehan's results were announced.

    The whole network is reporting that Jiamu High School and Shen Group have a champion.

    The scene turned into a villa again.

    She looked a little strange.

    But the trees outside the window are very familiar, and they are the species planted row by row in their community.

    Suddenly a bell rang, and the next second the screen flashed to a simple room.

    "Hello? Shenbai, have you had lunch yet? If there is anything you want to eat, ask Auntie to buy some good food. Mom will make it for our son by herself today."

    "...Anything is fine."

    "Hey,? If you don't talk about Lao Chu, you have to speak up. It's super hot, let me tell you." Mother Chu's voice came through the microphone, but Jiang Susu could hear it.

    Chu Shenbai, who silently looked at the test paper in his hand, gave a low laugh, "Then let me order some of your specialties? Let Lao Chu order the rest."

    ...

    Mother Chu babbled on for a long time, Jiang Su Su looked around Chu Shenbai's room curiously, feeling tired from standing, so she sat down on the small sofa next to him with her knees hugged.

    The room was quiet, only the woman's voice on the phone and his answering voice with a low smile could be heard.

    Jiang Susu rested her chin on her knees, looking sideways at his smiling face.

    Let her see what she is going to do at this point in time, and remind her that Chu Shenbai's plot should be like this?

    But she happened to be there. Chu Shenbai's injury doctor said it would be fine, and he would definitely be able to get a pen before the competition.