Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    At the end of Shen Zhehan's birthday dinner, Jiang Susu and Chu Shenbai nestled on the sofa playing with their phones.

    "Look! I'm ahead of you!" She tugged at his sleeve and pushed the screen in front of him.

    She used Chu Shenbai's mobile phone to play before, and they had nothing to do after they came back from the terrace, so she simply played Destroy the Stars,? The two started the game at the same time, and whose score was higher.

    She doesn't play often,? But she is very lucky,? After a few rounds, Chu Shenbai can win one more time.

    He leaned back slightly to avoid the incoming phone, and said helplessly, "I'm not blind yet."

    There was a hint of a smile in the boy's helpless words, as if he had expected the result long ago.

    Jiang Susu bent her lips with a satisfied smile, took back her phone and said with a smile: "Then we will draw tonight!"

    When their parents went to call for help, they just heard Jiang Susu lift up the screen excitedly The teenagers around me looked at it.

    "What's a draw?" Mother Chu asked with a smile.

    They didn't realize the end of the dinner until their parents came.

    The two children stood up immediately, Jiang Susu explained to them that they were playing a game after politely calling for someone.

    Mother Chu looked at her son with a trace of surprise after listening, then she gently lowered her eyes and smiled with Jiang Susu, "It is Susu who is willing to play with him, Shen Bai has few friends, in the future Susu Su Duo find him to play with."

    She responded shyly and obediently, "I will."

    After saying a few words, the two families went downstairs together, and when they parted, Jiang Susu turned his head and waved to him, "Goodbye~"

    Her mood has improved a lot tonight, and her voice is soft and sweet.

    Like being coquettish.

    Chu Shenbai pursed his lips, "Goodbye."

    After the girl and her family left, the family walked slowly to their car.

    Mother Chu glanced back at her son, and said with a smile, "You did well tonight,? When I asked you to take Susu to play, I thought you would refuse, but I didn't expect you to agree today?

    " You don't even want to play."

    Mother Chu did not hide her teasing look at all.

    The Jiang family couple are nice people, Susu is also beautiful and sweet, it makes my heart soften when I look at it.

    Mother Chu glanced at her son worriedly, and sighed slightly under the disgusted gaze of the other party.

    Her son was not bad, but his demeanor was too similar to his father's. She liked other people's little girls, but she was afraid that they would not like her son who was out of tune.

    "It's just a classmate." He walked beside the serious-looking Papa Chu, and answered casually.

    Mother Chu snorted in disgust, recalling what she said to Jiang Susu just now, and told him: "It's true that I asked Susu to come and play with you more, but don't always be lazy, take the initiative I need to take care of Susu more."

    Chu Shenbai nodded, "Grandpa explained it before."

    He first noticed something was wrong with her because his grandpa analyzed the new project after he knew about it, and then asked him to study at school. Take care of other people's daughters.