Chapter 6

When Joseph realized that Hope had disappeared, he had immediately visited one of the guards and reported a missing person. However, they seemed to have little interest in it, which aroused mistrust in him. Do they know about his disappearance? Do they have anything to do with it? He received no answers and his hands were tied. I hope you're doing well, little one.

While Joseph went to work alone, Hope was brought to the auction site like a commodity via a portal. He spent the night locked up in a room. In desperation, he clawed into the pillow and began to cry. What happens to me now? I'm scared. In such moments, he would have called Grace, but she was unreachable for him.

At some point he fell asleep, hoping that this nightmare would finally end.

The next day had come. With a loud creak, the door opened and Hope startled up. Someone entered the room and he was pulled out of bed by the arm. The strange demon went with him to another room. Hope trembled, did not dare to say a word.

"We will get you ready now. Don't resist," his callous voice sounded.

He now knew that demons could speak his language, they just decided not to. Why should even a simple human soul try to understand what they are talking about? Silently with his head bowed, he ran after the demon who took him to another room.

Liv, an employed demon of the auction site, hated her job. But she had no choice, because she had to pay off her parents' debts. So she worked where she beautifully decorated the poor slaves who were to be auctioned off so that they could fetch a high price. The door opened and the poor boy was brought in. With his head bowed and his eyes closed, he stood there, trembling.

Hell, he's so young. In addition, he didn't seem to be a demon, but a human soul. However, she couldn't afford to feel pity, which was cruel. "Undress and get into the tub. I will wash and prepare you. Don't resist, otherwise they will hurt you," she said in his language and couldn't look the boy in the face.

Hope remained silent and stopped. He didn't know where the tub was, nor did he have the motivation to search for it with his click sonar. She would take him there.

Liv looked at him in amazement. Although she could understand his reaction, it didn't help. So she ran to him and pulled him next to the tub. "Please undress."

Hope began to undress and exposed his deep scars on his chest and back. The demon sharply sucked in the air but said nothing. Carefully he groped for the edge and climbed into the basin filled with water. He felt him being washed all over his body with a rag.

Liv first scrubbed his arms, then his upper body. He has such soft skin. If it weren't for the scars... No, he is nonetheless such a beauty.

"Lift your feet. You can wash your thighs and your crotch yourself, or should I do it?" she asked him.

Hope shook his head and, after washing his legs, held out his open hand. I don't want that. Disgust spread in him as he began to wash himself. Trembling, he then handed the rag to her.

"Now, get out of the tub."

Hope obeyed and stood dripping wet next to the pool and tried to cover his crotch. He hated every second and it got worse and worse. As a result, he felt a soft fabric that rubbed his body dry. She works systematically, she must have done it many times.

"What's going to happen to me?" Hope asked.

Liv looked up in surprise. He still had his eyes closed, but he really had a beautiful voice. She squinted her eyes. "You will be led before the bidders and they will bid on you. Then you will be taken home to the highest bidder. I can't tell you what will happen there."