Chapter 18 (with smut-scene)

*************SMUT SCENE*************

The demon felt that his human had grown, he had become stronger. Sereph grumbled and took his lover's face, kissing him. Their kiss was intense, their tongues embraced and caressed each other.

Then he embraced Hope and led him down onto the bed. Reluctantly, still wanting to feel him, he broke away from Hope. He pressed his face to Hope's chest, smelled his sensual smell of peach with a hint of almond, and listened briefly to his heartbeat.

Hope could hardly control himself. So he turned them both over so that Sereph was now beneath him. They were both rock hard and Hope conquered Sereph's lips again as he rubbed his hardness against Sereph's. "Today I'm going to do what I've been dreaming of for so many nights," he whispered against his demon's mouth.

He wandered his lips down Sereph's chest, running his fingers over the tight muscles. Sereph held back, wanting to give Hope some control at least now. Hope found what he was looking for below the navel. Hope had imagined it so many times and finally it became true. With his hands, he ran over Sereph's length, felt the object of his desire, then he approached the tip with his lips and tasted for the first time from his beloved. A deep, spicy taste settled on his tongue and he groaned. He licked once from the base to the tip, around which he then circled his tongue.

A moan escaped Sereph's lips and spurred Hope to continue his exploration. He pushed Sereph's cock into his mouth as deep as he got without choking and sucked on it. It was so incredibly hot, it turned him on even more.

"Hope, turn your feet to me," his demon grumbled. His skin had already darkened and his fangs had lengthened. Hope willingly obeyed him and placed his knees next to Sereph's chest. His hardness rubbed against Sereph's chest as he licked and sucked Sereph again.

The view Sereph now enjoyed pushed him to the brink of self-control. He put both hands on Hope's buttocks and pulled them slightly apart to expose his target. Then he leaned forward and licked Hope's entrance with relish. Ripe peach. Hope moaned, which created a comforting vibration on his cock."You are mine, Dhan." Then licked over it again and caressed him. His hand closed around Hope's erection and began to rub it.

Hope moaned and trembled with lust. Sereph's penis penetrated deep into his throat until it touched the back. At that moment, lust flooded him, he couldn't think clearly. He is so deep.

Without warning, Sereph's tongue entered his entrance. That was his tipping point and he came on Sereph's chest, twitching with lust. Sereph, however, didn't stop. He continued to lick and rub him, extending the orgasm. Hope dropped to the side and gasped. He felt his demon turn him on his stomach and kissed him tenderly, rubbing his hardness against him from behind.

Sereph bit Hope's earlobe tenderly and rubbed his hard cock over Hope's entrance. "On your knees, Dhan," he ordered his human, who trembled and obeyed his order. His voice was deeper and he had almost taken on his demonic form.

With his tongue, Sereph licked down from Hope's neck down his spine, then placed himself behind him. "I'm going to take you now, Dhan. I will not be tender, please forgive me."

Hope gasped, "Okay, I-" But he didn't get any further, for a loud cry of pleasure rang out as Sereph sank deep inside him and buried his teeth in his throat. He felt himself stretching Hope and a burning lust exploded in his stomach.

At that moment, Sereph received a piece of Hope's soul – a gift he could only receive once. He accepted it with reverence and vowed to cherish it forever.

Hope didn't stand a chance. Sereph took him mercilessly, hard. Rubbed over his pleasure point and stimulated every nerve in his body. No one had been able to prepare him for this.