🍋🌸lusty musty🌸🍋

Lust x killer
Fluffy Lemon because, its been on the brain and well I have to do it now.

"Lust... Im Starting to have second thoughts--"

"Come on killer~ we have been dating for a year! Why not give me this christmas present~"

Lust whispered putting his hands under his lovers shirt, massaging the ribs to tense up the smaller.

Yes... lust the skeleton the one who would give up his asshole for a dollar had a secret boyfriend with the famous murder killer, you know the smallest yet quickest knife weilder on the bad guy team yeah....

May it be faith or some other magical bullshit, Killer and lust became friends and after a while boyfriends.

But killer didn't want to reveal that, what if his boss did something to lust-- he may be killer but so help! he would never forgive himself if lust got hurt from thier relationship.

"Fine-e... just do it quickly I dont want Nightmare looking for me--"

"What~ oh come on stop being so paranoid, even if they come to underlust they could never find you in the amount of emotional fucking happening"

Lust smugly spoke taking off his shirt and pants.

"You do realised this is Nightmare ri--"

Killer got cut off feeling the cold air hit his bones, lust having removed his pants.

"Shh~ about him-- its all about you and me... I know your not the most experience not wanting to take long~ so this will be a quick pussy teasing and then fucking?"

Lust whispered removing killers jacket but leaving his shirt.

"What!? No Im the top your the bottom--"

"Sweetheart Ive seen your eco body~ and lets just say that your female eco body is the most ideal~"

"...fine--"

Killer huffed under his breath, no use in arguing.

Lust just smirked, putting his hand on killers left thigh waiting for his eco body.

Killer blushed sumoning his female eco body, lust almost drooling~

"Oh~ killer all for me~ how kind of you~"

Lust whispered when down kissing onto his left thigh, getting very close to his clit but would never touch it moving onto the right tigh kissing it more even biting it.

Killer stared at his lover moaning softly, Frist time doing it with lust and it felt werid and nice at the same time.

Then it hit him, lust was wearing purple lip stick... great--

"Lusty~ Stop teasing just do it!"

Killer groaned out.

Lust smiled slowly getting up, from his postion. summoning male eco body in the proscess.

"You are so lucky I cant do this for much longer because I would be teasing the living hell out of you~"