Your New bride

Ship: errorkill, Nightkiller and driller

Type: fluff and angst.

Au: Human Au, collage au, and ghost bride trope.

Deep Nights and quite woods, Such a sweet night and it got disturbed by a van playing music-

Meet error and Killer, the driver was error, a smart nerd type, he loves reading and watching shitty romance and sifi movies and shows. Very shy around people, the only expection being killer, his best friend and secret crush~

Lets move on to killer... he is wearing a wedding dress and is not happy about it.
Likes cats and rock music... why the fuck is he wearing a wedding dress?!

The van slowed down a small rotate, as the two stared at the location.

"Joku mansion... welp!! You ready?" Error asked with a smirk grin.

"I want to kill you so fucking much-" killer groaned as grit his teeth in anger. "A deal is a deal kills~" error joken parking his van on the road. "Where are we anyway?" Killer asked looking outside. The were in the middle of the forest infront of a gaint old mansion.

"I just said joku mansion-"

"..."

Error smirked and killer rolled his eyes,
"Whatever-- what a'm Even doing..." killer whispered, holding the of bouquet roses. Lifting his dress up, as he opened the car door.

"Ok!! This is the joku family mansion, It was a mansion built in the 1879. The joku family owned a  rich mining company that had control the mining of jews and such. The family were only 4 Members, mr.joku, ms.joku and the twins Nightmare and Dream, the dates are werid but at some point Mr.joku went missing and soon after ms.joku die. The twins then took over the company but they had no idea what they were doing. Nightmare manged to getting running again but it was never the same. They were not making enough money that was needed to mantain there company. so they made a deal with a rival family to marry thier daughter, from what it looks like Dream married the girl and soon after the two brothers were dead, aka the Family killed them! The family had took over mansion, The family had killed the brother and stole thier riches but not even a week later the entire family were found dead." Error explained, Killer rolled his eyes, as he turned back to the mansion. "Ok. why Im in a wedding dress?" Killer questioned, placing the flowers down and error chuckled. "Well! Dream had always wrote and spoke about how much he wanted a wife and children, in his perosnal diary he wrote about how he wanted a big family but  getting killed by your wifes family would fuck anyone up! So~ Im hoping, you showing up in a wedding dress will sumon him"

"This is dumb-" killer groaned, standing up. "What!! Come on, it smart~ Just make a show about being a sad wife and video it!" Error said, giving killer a small camera.

Killer grabbed the camera, it was already recording before killer could ask, error had already pulled out a laptop, the camera was connected?

Killer rolled his eyes, "Your lucky, Your my best friend-"

"Pft! Anyway lets do this and See some ghost~" error yelled and killer groaned.

Killer walked up the stone stairs walking towards the opened the iron gate, the hunk of metal let out a loud creak as he opened it.

"Ow-" killer whispered as he walked pass the graden, it was surprisingly well kept.

Like really well kept...? "Werid?" Killer spoke walking pass the stone path to the door.

"Whats werid?" Error asked, scaring the hell out of killer. "Wtf?!" Killer yellef, and error chuckled "what? The camera has a microphone?" 

Killer groaned as he stood at the door of the mansion. The lock was destroyed, so all he had to do was push it opened.

God it was cold.

"Gezz-- I wish I had a sweater!" Killer shivered, as he heard error chuckle.

"Alright call out for dream!" Error yelled and killer followed.

"Alright.... uh? Oh!! Im a sad lady woman- my husband left me at the alter, leaving me for his mistress and my kids have leaved me~ My family abandoned me... my Life is not worth living-- I have a void in my heart, were love use to be. I begged for a new life and hasband, to recreate my life of the ashes I was held, I understand if Im not enough but please listen to my plead, let me forget about all the pain that I have endured!" Killer yelled, grabbing a flower and priking the petals, scattering them on the floor.

"Pft!! Hahaha~ 10/10 performance~" error joked. Killer just groaned as he stared at the rose petals on the floor.

"Welp... didn't work Im leaving-" before killer could move the petals on ground started to glow.

"Wtf? Did you buy werid flowers?" Killer asked and error paused? "What?" Error asked confused by killer's voice.

Suddenly the cold air of room, became still.

The once dark room started to glow.... "oh shit-- wtf is happening?! Error if this is a prank it isnt funny--"

The peteal on the ground started to fly around, a silhouette slowly started to emerged.

"State your name?"

"Killer...."

"Thank you my dear, I could take away all your pass memories~"

"Come my dear... Your new life begins~" the voice spoke as it got closer to killer, wrapping his arms around killers hand.

"Killer?! Killer?! Wtf is happening? The camera is glitching out!!" Error yelled unable to see what was happening.

Killer felt his body go limp, killer was slowly placed into the arms of the thing.

Killer dropped the camers, killer almost got knocked out cold.

"I wish us a wonderfull Life~" the voice spoke, hugging killer.

Part 2. Yes.

Threesome? Maybe--

Gay? Yes.