Cuddling Naked

Day 1 Swap x killer

Day 1
Swap x killer

It was a silent night- well....no it was Not!! Killer layed on the bed with his boyfriend snoring like a pig, killer could never say that to Swap's face. Swap was the best boyfriend to him in every single way, sleeping being the only exception.

His last relationship being with lust and color. Which he had kept secret from other. Lust was a one time thing turned friendship into soon dating but due to both killer and lust's job it couldn't work.

And color... was complicated.

Nevertheless Killer was currently in underswap, The two had just started dating six months ago and the announcement of them together, lets just say It was SHOCKING to the others... for some reason.

Some seemed mad and others were shocked, nightmare has not looked at killer anymore. Killer had tried to contact him but to no avail.

Swap papyrus hates killer in every way imaginable.

But enough about back stories, killer could not take the loud snoring anymore. Groaning as he got up from the bed they shared, slowly removing the covers under him.

"Ugh... what time is it?" Killer whispered to himself looking over at the nightstand desk to see it 1:48 am.

Killer slowly lifted his back, removing his legs away from the bed and on the cold hardwood ground, Straighting his back in the process.

Killer stood up from the edge of the bed, and started to stretch his back more bending over and back up. A crack was heard followed by a large groan from the void eyes.

"Ah- killer?" Swap spoke softly, yawning as he did so. Killer smiled turning around to his lover.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Killer said, sitting back down on the bed. Turning around to face his lover.

"It's alright... but why are you up?" Swap asked softly sitting up from the bed.

"Hm... yeah- uh your snores woke me up-"

"AGAIN?!"
Swap yelled but before he could start apologizing, killer placed a small kiss on his lovers mouth. Swap stopped, instantly his face becoming blue in blush.

A few seconds went by, slowly letting go of this kiss. A killer kiss due to leaving swap in shock.

Killer smugly smiled at his boyfriend as he finished the kiss, with a tap.

"I- ah~ That was nice-" swap whispered laughing a bit, swiftly grabbing his bodyfriend, hugging him. Killer giggled as he did so, Swap basically tackled him down on the bed, Gently of course. The two were strong fighter with similar strength so the two not having to worry about hurting the other is one of the many reasons they liked each other.

"Ah~ bluey boy? Aren't you touchy?" Killer teasily said wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Oh you~ you know what? You wanna talk about touchy~" swap whispered suddenly sumoning his male eco body, his fatty dad body formed.

Killer blushed looking at the taller, swap smugly smiled taking off his shirt. Letting go of killer and leaving him on the bed as he showed off his body.

"So~"

Killer snapped out of his trance, smiling at his boyfriend before a smug formed on his face.

"Well... nice and thick but~"

Killer said as he stared to formed his own body the female body. Killer hand a hourglass figure, medium titts with a small waist and OF COURSE thick tighs.

"So~"
Killer smugly snapped back without even a second killer felt a face on his tits.

"Booba~" swap hum, As he just smiled. his face full of bliss.

"Really swap?"

"Yes-"

"You want me to take of my shirt don't you?"

"Yes!"
Swap snapped up, like a puppy that want's a treat. Killer just laughed and sat up a bit, taking off his shirt in the process.

Just as he did so, he opened his arms and like moth to a flame swap dived in, hugging his lover and placing him in a hug.

"I love you~" swap whispered, as killer smiled bringing the other closer.

Day one: Swap x killer ●

Day two: Color x killer

Day three: Nightmare x killer

Day four: Dream x killer

Day Five: Horror x killer

...
How are you?