Chapter 28

He lays numbly on the bed. His vision blurred and his mind hazy. His throat felt dry as he found himself restrained. His hands were tied to the bed with handcuffs.

"V-Vera..." His voice croaked. His heart races loudly, and his breathing was rapid.

Vera looked down at the Commandant as she remained smiling at the man who is in her grasp. "I'm surprised you're still able to speak. I expected you to break. Your mind should've gone blank and unable to think due to the pleasure and pain I give you at the same time." Her voice rang through the Commandant's head as he continued to try and relax. Yet he was unable to, the world of agony and pleasure at the same time he was feeling caused him to simply shudder in pleasure at just the voice that he was forced to hear over their time together.

Ah... H-Her obsession is more t-than I can handle. Just hearing her voice and feeling her touch causes me to feel hot and go numb. Almost willingly, my body reacts to her... This isn't good... I gotta act now. I've been letting her play me. If she continues going on, then all the strength I've been saving up really would be drained as well.

"The Constructs obsessions are far beyond to be worried of. Should there come a time when they can no longer restrain themselves, you must be ready to stop them. Sometimes desires and obsessions are more than even one can control..." Amara hummed.

"Should their obsessions reach a certain point? You'll have to force them into submission. I know it sounds bad... But It's not the way you think. Trust me, the thought of you dominating them sounds like a wet dream to them—"

"YOU'RE NOT HELPING ASIMOV!" The Captain yelled at Asimov with a flustered look. "ALSO HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT WITH SUCH A STRAIGHT FACE!"

The memory of Amara and Asimov speaking to him played.

"No... I wouldn't say that you're sane at the moment. What's happening right now is your mind is between the threshold of breaking. Your mental willpower is almost broken, it's just that I have to continue pushing a bit further to break that threshold. Once doing so, you won't be able to think at all until I'm done with you."

"!!"

The painful shock ran through his body as his eyes shot open. He wanted to scream out but even then, his throat was too dry and weak to let out anything but an audible gasp. The elemental power that Vera uses on his body causes his entire body to get stunned. The feeling of shock is too much to bear, any moment he feels like he's about to pass out. Despite the fatigue and pain, he should have gone unconscious long ago from exhaustion. But...

"Ahh~ Your face is so cute, Commandant! Look at how painful it is. Only I can hurt you! Only I can heal you! When you're feeling tired, I'll restore your fatigue! When you're in pain! I'll heal you! If you're about to pass out! I'll stimulate you to stay awake!"

"N-Now..." The Commandant croaked out.

"?"

SHATTER

The handcuffs shattered and the Commandant quickly switched their positions. Vera didn't process the event that unfolded as she didn't have time to react. She found herself laying on the bed now, with the Commandant above her. She widened her eyes in surprise at his strength.

B-But how? I made sure that no matter what, to only restore his strength to a minimum. His fatigue to a minimum as well as the pain he felt! That way I can continue to break him.

"You must be confused about this sudden turn of events... Right?" The Commandant stared down at Vera's own naked body. His eyes lost their light as he held a pure empty gaze. "I was saving my strength... Figuring out a plan for a way I can survive your obsessive desires."