Chapter 8: Rani's Escape

Rani was laying down, but then realized, the Rhino hadn't come back yet. She slowly walked out. Then bolted to the direction of the Tree Of Life.

She ran through the mountain pass. She looked around. "Grandmother Janna must still be alive, she wasn't in the tree when Simba attacked. She ran into the tree to see Janna resting. "Grandmother Janna?" Rani asked. Janna's head bolted up. "Rani?" She asked. Rani ran up and hugged her. "I though you died!" Janna said through tears. "No, Simba kept me for his son Kion, so that Kion could mate me," Rani cried. "Did he?" Janna asked. "No, he said he just put on a sherad for his dad, but I don't trust him. He said he never wanted to mate me, but I don't believe him. I could see in his eyes, he still wanted it. He just wanted to get on my good side. He is a great liar," Rani explained. "Oh my," Janna said shocked. "I escaped, thankfully but they might be back for me," Rani cried. "Then we need to prepare our forces, but first, Baliyo, Ananda, Sahasi!" Janna yelled. Sahasi Ananda, and Baliyo walked out. "WHAT YOUR ALIVE!" Rani screamed and ran to them and they nuzzled. "Simba didn't do a good job of killing us," Sahasi chuckled. "Yes, but we need to attack back," Ananda said, "But let them lead the attack here." "Good plan mom," Rani smiled. "Rani, we are so sorry for what you have been through," Sahasi apologized. "It's ok dad, Kion never got the chance to mate me anyway," Rani replied. "That's good," Baliyo said. The family went to sleep, ready for the attack.

Kion went into the den, to see if Rani was there. He wanted to get Rani on his good side so he could mate her. He walked in, and Rani wasn't there. He roared of anger. He ran to Priderock.

"Dad! Rani escaped!" Kion yelled. "What! We need to go get her!" Simba yelled. "Lioneses, Abriz! With me," They charged toward the Tree Of Life.