Chapter 11: What!

Rani and Kion cuddled. Sahasi and Ananda walked in Rani's den. "Uh what is Kion doing!" Sahasi growled. Rani was cuddling up in Kion's chest. "Kion is going to far," Sahasi said. Ananda stopped him, "They are just cuddling." "Exactly!" Sahasi shouted. Ananda raised an eyebrow. "I can't trust. Kion when he just raped our daughter yesterday!" Sahasi growled. "Not on purpose, he was cursed," Ananda replied. "I don't care! Our daughter is to young for that!" Sahasi yelled. Before Ananda could reply, Kion woke up from the noise. "YOU!" Sahasi growled. Kion was confused. "Get away from my daughter!" Sahasi shouted. Kion quickly jumped up. Sahasi approached him aggressively. "What were you doing!" Sahasi demanded. "Nothing your majesty," Kion replied confidently. "Then why were you laying next to my daughter. You said you wouldn't try anything," Sahasi growled. "And I didn't," Kion growled back. "Then what was that!" Sahasi shouted. "Rani was cold! I was just keeping her warm," Kion said sternly. Ananda walked up. "Kion, your fine, we know you didn't do anything." "We don't know that!" Sahasi shouted. Rani woke up. "Kion? Dad, mom what are you doing here!" Shs shouted. "Did Kion make a move on you last night!" Sahasi growled. "What! No! I wanted him to, but he refused," Rani rolled her eyes. "RANI! Your 15! What were you thinking! You shouldn't want to mate!" Ananda yelled. "Well, I do!" Rani growled. Kion backed away. "YOU! Kion you better not try anything," Sahasi shouted. "I don't want to," Kion backed away. "Yet you had no problem yesterday," Sahasi growled. Kion growled back. "Oh dad, you should know, me and Kion are mates," Rani said. Sahasi charged at Kion and pinned him down. Sahasi extended his claws. "Do it, I dare you," Kion growled. Ananda headbutted Sahasi off Kion. "Sahasi! He is just a teenager!" Ananda shouted. "Exactly! Rani is to young to have a mate!" Sahasi growled. "I am old enough to make my own decisions dad!" Rani shouted. "Cmon Kion, let's go!" Rani stormed off. Sahasi stood infront of Kion. "You, aren't going anywhere," He growled. "Fine," Kion dug his claws into the ground, and sat. Sahasi gave him a 'don't cross me' look, and walked out. "Sorry about that Kion," Ananda apologized. "It's ok, I understand why he doesn't trust me," Kion shrugged. "I trust you," Ananda hugged him. Kion was shocked. "Don't let anyone hurt my daughter," Ananda said. Kion sat up straight, "Of course your majesty." "Don't call me that, either call me Ananda, or Mom," Ananda smiled. "Thanks Ananda," Kion hugged her. "I've got to get Rani!" Kion ran off.