Chapter 10: Shocked

Rani gave Kion a flirty look. "Well, I guess we will be leaving," Simba said, "Sorry for almost killing you " "Your ok," Sahasi replied. Simba, Nala, and Abriz walked out. Kion stayed. Rani went to her parents.

Kion, Rani, Baliyo, Sahasi, and Ananda walked out. "Mom, dad, can Kion share a den with me?" Rani asked. Kion has been so shocked today, that he couldn't even be shocked anymore. "Well, I guess that would be fine, as long as Kion doesn't try anything," Sahasi agreed. He looked at Kion. "Oh don't worry your majesty I wont," Kion said. Kion and Rani walked to Rani's den.

They layed down, and Rani kept looking at Kion. "Why are you looking at me?" Kion asked. "I want you to mate me," Rani smirked. "What no way! I told your dad I wouldn't, and I raped you just today, I don't want to hurt you again!" Kion protested. "When you raped me, I loved it. I acted like I didn't, but I did. It felt so good, and your muscles were just so strong," Rani said. Kion was shocked. Rani nuzzled him, "Please Kion." Kion stood up, "No." Rani was upset. "Well can you at least be my mate?" She asked. Kion thought about it, "Sure. I have liked you for a while, even when I was cursed, but I'm not mating you," Kion replied. Rani kissed him, "I love you Kion." Kion smiled, "I love you too."