Chapter 21: Pregnant Again

Rani and Kion walked away. "I'm so sorry Rani," Kion apologized. "It's ok Kion," Rani sighed. Kion licked her cheek.

After a few hours, Rani and Kion went to their cave. Rani pinned Kion down and kissed him. "Rani?" Kion asked. Rani smirked at him. Kion raised an eyebrow. "I want to try again Kion," Rani said. "What?" Kion was confused. "I want to have cubs again," Rani replied. "But we just lost one," Kion said. "So you don't want to do it just for fun?" Rani asked. Kion smirked. He pinned her down. "Only if you want it," He kissed her. Rani wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down.

A few days later, Rani found out she was pregnant. She went to tell Kion. "Kion, I'm pregnant again!" She shouted. "That's great!" Kion smiled. He started pushing her to their cave. "Kion?" Rani asked. "Can't risk you getting hurt, your going to the cave, and your staying there untill you about to give birth," Kion ordered. "What!" Rani asked shocked. Kion growled at her. "Ok ok you win," Rani chuckled.

Rani layed down in the cave. Kion sat at the entrance looking out. "Kion what are you doing?" Rani asked. "Making sure nothing happens to you," Kion said looking out. Rani krept up behind him, and pinned him down. "Don't be so overprotective, although this side of you is hot," Rani kissed him. Kion blushed. "Kion, I know your scared from the last time, but don't be like this," Rani asked. "Fine, but if you go outside, I will be with you, and I will catch your food," Kion said. "Ok," Rani licked his cheek. "I love you Kion." "I love you Rani," Kion kissed her. He pinned her down. Rani looked at him seductively. "Rani, your pregnant," Kion said. "So?" Rani asked. "Fine, but I won't go so hard ok?" "Ok," Rani smiled. Kion smirked.