finn wolfhard: horror movie

tw: whatever horror movies contain, possible death and blood, foul language, and jumpscare

number 8 was most voted
8. finn wolfhard - finn meets the reader, who plays his love interest in a horror movie and falls in love.

written in finns pov.

"okay, we'll be back in 10," the director announces and everyone walks off set and to their trailers.

i sigh in relief. im so exhausted. sure, i love acting and all but it does drain my energy.

good thing im acting with y/n.

oh y/n. where do i begin?

she is my source of energy.

i have been in love with her ever since i saw her act with sadie in fear street.

and even more when i found out were both going to be in the same movie.

and to top it off, were both playing each others love interest in this movie.

"hey, finn," y/n happily says as she approaches me, "how're you feeling? hope youre not too tired yet."

oh shit shes talking to me.

i could feel himself sweating as i struggled to respond to her.

"i- uhm- okay?"

she chuckles, "alright, thats great to hear. you better take a break before our scene."

OH FUCK.

"our scene...?"

y/n nods at me, "yeah. i hope you didnt forget we have to do a sort of romantic scene."

"a sort of romantic scene??" i nervously ask.

y/n looks at me strangely, "yeah..youve read the script, right? were supposed to continue our part of the movie, which is us hiding together and-"

oh yeah. the kissing scene. who the fuck adds a kissing scene when two people are running from the killer?

"i agree," her voice interrupts my thoughts.

"huh?" i ask again.

"i agree with you. who would add a kissing scene in a time where youre getting chased by a mass murderer?"

"i- what? i said that out loud?"

she hums, "mhm, fortunately were not near anyone. no snitch can hear us and we cant get in trouble," she smiles.

oh my heart that damn smile.

"i well- yeah, okay...sure," i stuttered, trying to get any words out.

"y/n!" a different cast member calls out for her, "shes looking for you!" they yell again, referring to y/ns make up artist.

i hear y/n sigh.

"oh well, it was great talking to you, finn. but i have to go or else ill be stuck in hair and makeup for a long while. you wont be able to kiss me soon if thats the case, huh finn?" she says and pats my shoulder before walking towards her trailer.

i stood there, frozen in my place.

"you wont be able to kiss me soon if thats the case, huh finn?"

does she know?

how does she know??

i sighed and looked around before running to my trailer.

i close the door and press my back against it, "shit."

"yeah shit, wolfhard," a voice speaks.

"wyatt?"

"tis i," he proudly says as he stretches his arms on my couch.

"why are you here? arent you supposed to be in your own trailer? hair and makeup?" i ask.

he shakes his head, "nope. im done with that. you see, when the director told us to take a break, i went to my trailer. unlike you and y/n."

"unlike me and y/n?"

"yeah. you two decided to suck each others faces off."

"thats not-"

"-true? i know. just ask her out already!" wyatt exclaims as he throws his hands up in the air, "im sick and tired of seeing you and your fine jawline drop to the floor when she walks by."

"my fine jawline?" how am i supposed to focus on asking her out when my best friend just said that my jawline is fine?

"oh and before you think that i said and think that your jawline is fine, its not me. it was y/n. she admitted to me that she thinks your jawline is mad fine."

"but-"

"-no buts," he cuts me off again, "just ask her out. its so obvious that shes into you."

"this is too much to process," i bury my face in my hands.

"i know," wyatt begins as he stands up and approaches me, "so ask her out," he says and pats my shoulder before holding the door knob.

"but how? i need advice," i say.

"just be yourself!" he says and leaves.

but thats literally a bad idea. i mean look at me. just be yourself? itll go badly.

i mean, its worth a shot i guess? what if hes right? what if she is into me?

shes not. shes too good for me.

i sigh before walking towards the couch and flopping myself onto it.

a good nap will help.

idk how to end this so im welcoming ideas. credits will be given!