finn wolfhard: convention

tw: none

gn!fan

f/c - fav color
f/a - fav animal

"thank you!" a fan thanks y/n before moving on to the next cast member, finn.

y/n smiles as the fan walks away and turns her eyes to the next person in line.

"hi, how are you today?" she asks the teen, who looked quite shy, the teen replies, "i'm doing good, how about you?" the fan then hands y/n a notebook for her to sign.

"good as well, i'm so glad you're here," y/n says as she signs the book, "i love your beanie! where'd you get it?" they blush before smiling widely, touching her beige and brown beanie, "i made it, i crocheted it."

just like their smile, y/n's smile widens, "you crochet?" the teen nods, "so do i! we should make matching beanies soon," she says before handing the fan back the notebook.

"really?" the teen asks as y/n nods, "of course! just check the notebook, i left a little surprise there for you," they opened the notebook and gasped before jumping up and down, "you did not," y/n laughs, "yes i did."

"this is amazing, thank you! i love you, i love you, i love you!" the fan hugs the notebook, "oh! and before i go, i want you to have this," they hand y/n another notebook, but this notebook wasn't like the previous one, it was a f/c colored notebook with a few adorable f/a designs, "i made it just for you."

y/n grins, "thank you! i will forever cherish this," the two wave at each other before moving on to the next person.

after the convention, y/n and the rest of the cast head to a restaurant.

as they were all eating and chatting, y/n decided it was the best time to check the notebook the sweet fan gave her earlier that day.

to her surprise, the notebook was filled with letters, drawings, stickers, and even photos of beautiful skies and places.

and y/n did forever cherish the gift, but she cherished this one specific letter the most.

"dear y/n,

you saved my life and i hope that by the time i give you this, you'll know it. there were (and still are) many times in my life when i thought my life is over. but whenever i'd see you on screen or even in the posters on my wall, everything just goes away and i feel at peace. there's something about you that makes all my problems go away.

it's practically almost like that time on the jimmy fallon show when you confessed that your favorite celebrity is your safe place.and in this situation, you're my safe place, during both my lowest and highest.you are amazing and i love you so much, you're truly a hero <3

love, fan."

"hey, you've been quiet. what's up?" finn asks y/n, who was slowly tearing up.

"nothing, nothing. it's just that there was this really sweet fan at the convention earlier. they gave me this notebook filled with little gifts, and they told me i saved them," finn smiles and hugs her.

they reminded y/n so much of herself when she was little.

words cannot express how happy she felt knowing that she saved someone.