richie tozier: oh bill

tw: richie

h/n - home name (could be country, state, city, or province)

summer had just begun and the losers decided that they should have a sleepover at bill's.

bill's parents were fine with the sleepover and bought them all sorts of snacks.

and like every other sleepover, all the boys sleep on the living room floor and beverly sleeps on the couch.

such gentlemen.

but today, bill decided to invite his sister, y/n.

the losers never met her, yet.

y/n was originally from (h/n) but was placed in an adoption home in derry after her parents died.

bill's parents wanted to adopt a kid. they wanted to adopt a boy but they were still mourning over georgie so they adopted a girl who's the same age as bill instead.

but bill and y/n noticed that she was almost a replacement for georgie, something to fill in the empty spot in their hearts.

and he didn't like that, so he tried his very best to make her feel like she wasn't a replacement. so, he would include her in gatherings and activities.

and this sleepover is one of them.

"so bill, where's this "y/n" you've been babbling about over the phone?" beverly asked as she places her bag down, "i'd love to meet her. it'd be a huge miracle to have another girl and not be surrounded by burping boys."

"ouch," richie places his hand on his chest, pretending to be hurt, "and here i thought you appreciated us and our burps."

"well, not when you combine all the sodas you can find."

"y-"

"okay, that's enough," bill chuckles, "y/n's in her room, I'll call her."

he leaves the room for a few moments and returns with a pretty girl.

"guys, this is y/n. y/n, these are my friends," bill introduces them.

everyone waves and says "hi" or "hello".

since beverly was the only girl in the room, y/n approached and sat next to her.

"hey, i'm beverly, but just call me bev, okay?" y/n smiles and nods.

the two knew they were going to become the best of friends.

as the two talked and shared stories, bill notices a specific four-eyed boy staring at y/n.

"eyes off, tozier."

richie scoffs, "eyes of your mom? not a chance."

eddie and stan roll their eyes.

"gross," stan mumbles.

"gross, yeah. but your mom doesn't think so!" he raises his hand up for eddie to high-five, but eddie just ignores him.

y/n laughs from afar, "is he always like this around you guys?" she asks bev, interrupting their conversation about rom-coms and horror movies.

bev chuckles, "richie? oh yeah. he says a lot of jokes, gross and sexual ones," she says before returning to their topic.

"mhm," y/n hums after a moment of silence.

bev looks at her with a look, "i know that look anywhere."

"hm?"

"that look."

"what look?" she asks, "i'm not looking at richie with that look."

"mhm," now it was bev's turn to hum, a mischievous grin appeared on her face, "i didn't say anything about a person, let alone richie."

y/n's face flushed red, "i-i uhm-"

the redhead chuckles again, "cute. don't worry, i won't tell."

y/n grabs one of the pillows and hides her face with it, "not even a single soul?"

"not even a single soul."

"what about bill?" she asks.

"not even bill."

she sighs in relief, slowly putting the pillow down, "thanks, bev. i don't know what'd bill would think. i mean, richie and i have been toget-"

y/n knew that she screwed up.

"bev-"

"yoU TWO ARE-" y/n covers bev's mouth, "shh, keep it down!"

"sorry, sorry," bev apologizes, "but are you two really together? how did we not see this?"

the other girl smiles, "believe it or not, richie is actually good in keeping secrets. well, a few."

bev stares for a moment, "and bill doesn't know about this?"

"do we want richie dead?"

"maybe."

"bev!" y/n playfully hits her with the pillow, "i'm joking! well, no. of course we don't want ms. denbrough's boyfriend dead. if that's the case, then, who will she love?" bev jokes.

"hmm, i don't know! maybe you," the two share a laugh.

richie watches y/n laugh along with beverly, bright smiles on their faces.

mike sees this and sits next to the boy, "i know."

richie looks at him, a confused look in his eyes, "know what?"

"about you and y/n."

"oh."

"but i have a question," he says and richie nods, "ask away."

"does bill know?" richie shakes his head, "my head would be displayed on his wall."

"who else knows?"

"hopefully just you, and maybe bev if she connected the dots."

oh what would bill do if he ever found out?