Chapter 38

LIAM'S POV

That no broke his heart I could sense it and see it in his facials. I almost laughed because I knew that he thought that I was giving up on him and that the no was a goodbye. But if I'm being honest now, who breaks up when you're in the middle of a vacation in Germany? Not me if you thought that.

"L-L-Liam? you said n-n-no?" Zayn looked devastated as he looked at me in shook.

"I'm just gonna pick this up and you'll just have to trust me that your choice is the one of the best." I smiled and bent down to pick up the box and the ring that fell when the shook of me saying no came to him. "n-no why did you say n-" he looked down at me as I put my knee down to the floor and my other legs foot up on the floor, I smiled up to Zayn and I could see the hurt in them. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm happy about seeing him happy but I'm just happy about what I'm about to do.

"will you Zayn" I pulled out the little velvet box out of from my jeans pocket. "Jawad Malik, marry me Liam James Payne?" I asked and the smile that was slowly forming on his lips was fully present when the sentence came to its end.

"well I'll have to think about this... you fooled me you little pucker! I thought that you didn't want to marry me! of course I want marry you! I would love to! It would have to be Liam Malik not Zayn Payne... that sounds so wrong in so many ways!" he locked his arms around me after I put the silver ring around his petit finger.

Sadly we died shortly after... an ice cream truck came crashing in to our stomachs as we laid down on the ground... so sad that two full tubs of ice cream is now empty. Wait? You thought that we died? Like actually died blood and all? No no no no no we actually just went in to an ice cream coma. We ate one tub of ice cream for our self's great work for people who just got engaged! Smile for the cameras bitches because me and Zayn are gonna rock the streets!

"I love you, I love you to the moon and back, ill love you as long as the stars in the sky disappears, I love you until the love is to stro-" Zayn's voice was heard from a miles distance.

"what are you doing?" I walk up to him as he sits by the window where it was this big round table that we put there of several reasons, mostly because Zayn needed somewhere to paint and scribble down ideas for his newly discovered interest in job, art.

"well I was trying to come up with ways to tell you how much I love you, but that didn't go to well because that made me think of an idea to write down in wobble letters some of the favorite ways to say I love you. or our ways to say how we love each oth-" I kissed him because if not I would be hearing this all day and how much of a good idea it would be to do it on a skyscraper... his fantasy takes the best from him! we kissed for a second or hundred before I started to chuckle so that I couldn't hold against him anymore.

"You can be amazing

You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug

You can be the outcast

Or be the backlash of somebody's lack of love

Or you can start speaking up

Nothing's gonna hurt you the way that words do

When they settle 'neath your skin

Kept on the inside and no sunlight

Sometimes a shadow wins

But I wonder what would happen if you

Say what you wanna say

And let the words fall out

Honestly I wanna see you be brave

With what you want to say

And let the words fall out

Honestly I wanna see you be brave

I just wanna see you

I wanna see you be brave!" the lyrics just fell out of my mouth because a phrase for Zayn is a fracking whole new world. He just doesn't take the chance in hand and, like the lyrics be brave. I smile after the quiet moment that we shared whilst Zayn looked similar to stars trucked.

"yo babe! you should really sing to me more often, you're really good you should maybe seek on idol?"

"not everyone will have the chance to be on the big scene and singing their life's out. I'm afraid of messing up and stuff... so that's not an option for me, but I can sing for you" I smiled at him as he nodded in understanding with a little smile edging on to his beautiful face.

"yeah... that sounds really good..." he smiles and lean down to kiss me.

"you're really freacking special" I smile and try to stand up because Nala and BC isn't gonna be the happiest if I don't bring them in...

—————————————-

I am so sorry guys but i think that this story has come to its end! this was the last chapter, i need to hear what you guys think and if you want an better endin. :) love you all and thanks for reading this story and i hope that it wasnt to bad or to boring of any sort but as i said this was the last chapter :)