Chapter 32

NIALL´S POV          

“you know that we can’t stay in Ireland as long as we want?” Justin whispers in my ear as we lay in the spare room at Robin´s house.

“I know… but I don’t want to be met by angry eyes…” I say as I cuddle up to his chest.

“babe… I know that you don’t like it over there but even if you think that… we actually have a house over there… we can’t just leave it over there and much of my memory is over there, and friends.” He kiss the top of my head and I smile.

“I think that I want to move.” I say as I look up at him with puppy eyes.

“do you really want to leave, Liam, Harry and Louis? I don’t think you want that…” he confidently says.

“I know that they are busy with their life’s right now and that they don’t really give much of a shit about me” I shrug my shoulders.

“I don’t want to hear that from your mouth! Just because they don’t speak to you or text you right now doesn’t mean that they don’t care about you! okay? they love you! they love you like their own brother! They don’t mean to like dismiss you right now but not everyone wants to hold you in their arms cause they think your weak! They think that your strong enough to handle life yourself… they don’t want to babysit you all the time” he was sitting up against the headboard of the bed.

“I-I-I didn’t know…” I hung my head low as I made my way down on the floor.

“no… Niall… I didn’t mean to say that you´re a kid…” Justin’s arms goes around me and he kiss my cheek.

“I love you more than anything but I think that you are to independent on other people… you need to relax and know that I´m here and I really love you.”  I now that he loves me and I know that he's right about this topic but I can´t feel free when all my friends are getting on around their life's and here I am, running away like a asshole and just don’t care about anyone’s feelings.  

“I´m sorry” I say as I look up at him and tackle him down and full on snogged him.

“w-what for?” he asks as he tries to catch his breath.

“fornotcaringaboutyourfeelingsandjus about myself” I rambled.

“wha?” he looked like a question mark as he wiped a tear off my cheek.

“I just cared about myself and not what you thought about anything and I just thought that if you didn’t have me in your life you would be much-“ he stopped me with a forceful kiss.

“don’t finish that sentence.”

ZAYN´S POV

I got the money in my account and right now I´m just packing with shaky hands. I opened one off the cupboard and took out one by one Winnie the pooh glasses. I looked around many of the boxes that where unpacked. I took one and started wrapping all the glasses in newspaper and then stocking them in the moving box. I reach for the next newspaper but my and connects with a cold surface.

“fuck…” I was so busy searching for the newspaper that I didn’t hear the door open and close. Soon hands where around me and small kisses where placed up my neck.

“wha!? Tha fuck!” I scream as I

“now? Why are we swearing?” Liam´s angelic voice surrender my body.

“I- why didn’t you text?” I avoided the question and turn around in his arms.

“cause my mum was like a hawk around me! she didn’t let me go for about an hour so I didn’t have time for anything of that… sorry” he says and pout “but anyways? Why did I hear a shout from ya?” he smiles at me and kiss my cheek.