chapter 10

LIAM´S POV

I don’t know why I just walked up to him! I just don’t know…  I don’t even know his name and he doesn’t know mine! why would he ever want to talk to me ever again! He probably thinks that I´m a freak…

“hey? I just wonder what's your name?” I ask and he looks up from his coffee as he smiles at me, and I search for some unsureness but there isn’t any! I don’t know if this is some kind of dream or something because that has never happened before! He is genuinely smiling at me and he doesn’t seem to hate me… I think I´m going to faint!

“I´m Zayn, Zayn Malik you?” he says as he stretch out his and for me to take, I take it as he continue to smile at me.

“I´m Liam, Liam Payne” I smile back at him, I think that this can be a start of a friendship!

“ you know that you can let my hand go now?” he chuckle at me as I dragged my hand away from his, almost if I didn’t want to let go.

“sorry…” I looked down, he placed his hand on my thigh I looked up and meet his haze brown eyes and a smile.

“you have nothing to feel sorry for.” I smile at him as he retreats his hand and takes a sip of his coffee. I look at my watch and see that its almost midnight we have been sitting here for five hours?!

“well, oh I´m sorry but Zayn the clock is almost over midnight! And well I realize that I´m really tired, so I´m going to walk home now” I smile at him as he look at his clock and makes a o shape with his mouth and nods.

“yeah I should probably head home too!” he smile at me and stands up when I do.

“Liam can I have you number?” wow somebody wants my number! This day just gets more and more weirder! I have never given someone my number before! But well what can I say… I nod and pass him my phone he takes it and type in his number I take my phone back when he gives it back. I type a text to him with a smile face.

“now you have my number!” I smile at him and say my goodbye and start walking home, because for the first BC is like really tired! He is dragging his paws on the road but then again he is the most laziest dog I have ever meet and owned…but I wouldn’t change a thing about him!

When I was in my bed my mind keeps coming back on that black haired man with his olive colored skin and his thin body that despise the tinny sculpture had muscles, and his pearly withe smile and that beautiful but husky vois-

       Shit I´m falling…

ZAYN´S POV

That was… easy? I thought that he was like going to protest ad say that I just met him and all that, so he wouldn’t give me his number but of course he is a little bit different from all the other persons I have ever met! I kind of like it…

I waved at Leroy the man that always sat outside the hotel, he seemed nice this morning so I had a chat with him and learned that he was Leroy and he had been homeless for twenty years and that he quit enjoys it, I give him food sometimes so that he won’t die or something. I walk in to the hotel and wave at the lady behind the desk she waves back and looks back at the papers she was holding, I walked up to the elevator and stepped in when it came down. I stood there and thought that this day has been absolutely amazing. why? I don’t know…

When I walk up to my door I take out the key and lock the door up and walk in with Naila on my heels. I walk over to the bed and strip of all of my clothes, I lay down and start thinking why I was thinking so weird things about Liam?

I don’t know it must be something about his chocolate brown hair or his stunning white smile or maybe his well sculpt bod-

      Shit I´m falling…