chapter 17

JUSTIN'S POV

I have been sitting here the last two days at the couch that both me and Niall have been sleeping in, cuddled in, kissed in loved in… why did this little mistake have to be such a big deal in his eyes… why did it have to be Niall? Hu couldn’t something good in my life actually stay for more than a year… why can’t I be happy? Why can’t I have some kind of love life? Why can’t Niall understand that he is slowly breaking me? why can’t he turn around and come home…

I stand up and start sobbing but walk over to the kitchen and pick up my phone, I search around on my phone and find the most beautiful name on this phone, Niall… I press on his name and put it to my ear

“hi, I´m not available right now but please leave a message!” it felt like he was with me just by hearing his voice… I need him, I need him here, y my side, holding my hand, kissing my cheek! I need him!

“I-Its Justin! Niall you n-need to get home! I need you turn around and love me here at home! At our house! Where I had planned all of our celebrations… I need you here because, because I miss you so much it hurts… I lov-“ that when I break down I sob in to the phone and put it down. I make my way over to the couch and all I can think about, Niall. I will try to find him when I have the strength to think about him without crying!

“Niall…” I whispered through my sobs that was gently slipping out from my mouth now and then.   

LIAM´S POV

So today was the day I thought that I wasn’t going to the hotel, but I had a dream where I didn’t go to the hotel and after that I didn’t have a future because I got to depressed… I think that I´m being naïve, but what if it actually came true because I didn’t listen to my heart! I would never forget myself and I would probably not find anyone else that actually wants to talk to me other than Zayn! But I´m so confused, what has it been? Two days since we met and yesterday he literally slipped his whole heart on to me. and now I have to go to the hotel or else I will never see him ever again…

ZAYN´S POV

I don’t know if this is going to work… money is more important than love! Right?