Chapter 36

LIAM'S POV

Never in a million years would I think about settling down with someone or well I have thought about it but it never came to mind that I'd ever would o it because I'm an odd prick. Something no one would ever want really... but now I have someone and that someone is my soulmate, Zayn Malik even though life has up and downs me and Zayn is a duo now, and that's what matters most.

"babe? Where is my shirt? The one with leather stripes?"

"I don't know and I don't care because I hate that shirt and you shouldn't be wearing it out in public!" I almost scream all through the thick walls of our new home.

"okay then, I'll take your college hoodie then?" I frown and think back when I was in college, that was a great time!  I remember all the times when I had to go to the head master because of all the trouble I'd cause.

Yeah sure! Take it, I bet you look really good in it" I smile too myself as I pack up the last of my bags.

"shut up... I'll take it with me, I didn't say I was gonna wear it..." I smile at him as he walks in to the room.

"so how's the collection going?" I bring him to my chest and breath in his smell.

"yeah well... I'm stuck at the moment, but I think that this little trip will make it work" he kiss my nose and stroke my cheek before moving on to the dresser.

"so you are saying that the gallery have to wait two more months?" I dead pan because soon enough they are gonna find someone else, not as good but someone else to do their paintings over there if he doesn't send his collection in a short period of time.

"yeah, yeah... but you know that they can't fire me1 because I'm the only one who gives a damn about the art, and you know what I'm about to be promoted to gallery chief!" he smiles and jumps out from the walk in closet. I stand up and walk over to him, my arms find their way around his waist and my lips to his.

"I'm so happy for you babe, but as I have been saying now for over months you have to have the drawings ready faster than you have them now, You can't assume that you'll be left on their agenda when they haven't seen anything from your collection in over three months now, I think you'll have to send in an unfinished collection before you're a goner." I smile a loop sided smile and nuzzle my head in to his neck.

"yeah, I know... but I just don't want to send in something that I know wont stock all of the frames. You know?" he hugs me as a put is visible on his face.

"you know that the gallery have some of your old stuff so if your new stuff doesn't cover it all they'll just put in some of the old stuff" I smile down at him and kiss his pout away. You see after that Zayn realized that he had a really good sight of painting he finished off fifty paintings and asked Bollyhouse art gallery if he could in some way have an exhibition there, and they told Zayn that they always gave new artists a chance. So here he is now, almost famous all throughout London. He has the proudest boyfriend in this town. He came from the little town Bradford to the big city London, who wouldn't be proud?

"yeah your probably right, I'll go right away! Thank you, I'll see you at the airport right?" I nod as he kiss my lips and walk out through the door.

"you know that Germany is a long flight away, right?" I ask myself as if I was totally crazy, I'm just a little scared of the flight. What if we crash or the plane doesn't function after we lifted! We might die! Okay... at least I have Zayn with me... and I think that after Germany we will be a lot stronger as a couple.

———————————

OMG! look! I updated! I don't know how I feeel about this chapter tho... oh well! thank you for reading! :) and hope that you comment or vote! :D byea!