chapter 7

ZAYN´S POV

Today is the day I will get the information on this Liam kid… and let me tell you that I am not exited! Its three things today I have to do that I don’t want to do…

First of I am forced to get up seven in the morning…

Second I am supposed to learn everything about this Liam…

Third I am going down to London… tonight!

I am not ready, when I get to London I have to look up where he lives cause his mum didn’t know that, he ran away in the middle of the night and for what I know he took his amazing and red Ferrari with him… I really starting to regret taking this job now… kill me someone just do it! Doesn’t seem like someone hears me…

“why the hell do I need to get in to this shit? Huh, Naila? Do you know that?” I said to my dog, it’s a Great Dane female, she has black fur with gray spots! I love her with my hole heart I have had her since I was ten my dad got her on my tenth birthday! I remember how she and her would run around the lawn on our backyard… its unfortunately not like that anymore, my dad died when I was thirteen and ever since then my family has split up in other directions… why? I don’t know but ever since dad died we haven’t even talked to each other I jumped of school lived with my mum in three years just until I had enough money to buy my own place its not to bad just a little bit small that’s all!

“I have grown insane haven’t I?” I am talking to my dog… I am totally losing it…

-Breakfast-

No wonder why people like me sleep at this time of the day, or morning, I can’t really hold my eyes open… they feel like two big stones! I know that I can´t go to sleep now but as normal I kind of go to sleep in like ten minutes until I hear my phone ring, I groan as I reach over the table and take up my phone to see that the witch is calling I answer and she screams in my ear like its nothing…

“you know that we don’t have the whole day!” she screams at me.

“yeah I know but as usual I never sleep this short amount of time to do a mission… sorry for being human…” I sass back at her I know that I will get back for it but right now… I don’t really care! I am SO tired you don’t even know!

“hey! Young boy you should be very careful about what you say! Now get your ass up from the couch and drive over here! I have no time to spare!” she screamed once again.

“okay, okay wait ten minutest I’ll be there!” jeez she's like my mother! Or before dad…

I really need to stop thinking about all the negative shit! I, I ned to find peace! When all of this is over I will assure that I will get peace and that I will die happy…

“Naila! we are going!” I screamed up the stairs in my house, yes I have a house cause I don’t like when Naila doesn’t have enough with space to run on! “Naila!! we are going!!” I screamed once again, I heard a bang and soon after big paw sounds came down the stairs, there she was in her own glory, my one and only Naila. I love this dog way to much!

I grabbed her collar and brought it over her head and reached for the leash and walked out the door with Naila right behind me.

“now where did I put my keys I wonder?” I feel in my pockets but don’t find it, so I guess that it is up on my room… it’s like fifty stairs up there… it’s all to early! Oh and guess what I forgot more! My suitcase, I am literally not working today! My brain is like mud.

“okay, Naila say here! and I will get everyt- Naila where's your chew toy?” she ran up with me as I got my suitcase and my keys, I walked out from my room as Naila ran past with her chew toy and some other thing, she is daddy's girl! She is not a morning dog! That’s a reason why I love this dog.