Chapter 31

LIAM´S POV

What can you say?

You could say that your plan has the most ridiculous outcome.

You could say that I´m risking my future.

You could say that I love a black haired guy.

You could say that my mum is a asshole.

You could say that I´m going to break when I see her again.

You could say that all I do is a not good enough try for her.

You could say that I really don’t want to do this.

You could say that my mum is really fucked up!

This is what I´m saying in my head right now… I know that I shouldn’t really be doing that but who can blame me? I´m scared that this plan is going to burn like leaf vs lighter… Zayn is just about to drive in to the hell hole I once called home, for me now it´s just a big mansion with all to many rooms and moments that was never good. All I really want to do here is to get to know my sister again, Ruth, I haven’t talked to her since I moved to London but I never thought about that much, of course I miss her but I can´t really say that she didn’t hate me too, but she had another reason… I kind of hit on her boyfriend when I first met him and he went with it and when we kissed once Ruth came in… and well… she wasn’t all that happy… don’t blame me! it was all that guys fault! He leaned in!

I looked up and could see Zayn smiling at me.

“you have to faint now… but are you that good?”

“you'll just have to carry me up those stairs whilst I just lay in your arms almost looking dead… I think I can do it…” I smile and peck his lips before I lean back and close my eyes. I hear his door close as he makes his way around the car, he open my door and lift me up, I feel bad for him he have to carry my heavy body all the way up to the front door, it’s like five hundred steps…

When we were in front of the big door that lead to my 'home´ Zayn was breathing really hard and he was shaking.

“boy you have some muscles…” he says and knock on the door.

“yeah I train every other day… so I think that I have abs?” just when he is about to say anything the door opened and the voice of my mums butlers voice boomed in my ears.

“hello, Zayn, may I help you carry him?” he says and lays a hand on my bicep.

“nah I just need to put him down on a chair or something, where do you think I can put him?” Zayn readjusted me in his arms. He is kind of cozy…

“um, well in his room I think that nothing has changed so that will be okay I think. And you’re sure you don’t any help?” he offered.

“no thank you, if you could show me where his room is I would be happy” he says politely.

“of course. And I will call Mrs. Payne down for you.”

“thank you.”

ZAYN´S POV

I set Liam down on his bed and I leaned down to kiss him.

“what are you doing?” he whispered as he opened his eyes “what if someone saw?” he glared at me.

“don’t worry I said that I’ll be waiting in the entrance when she came to meet me…” I say as I lean down to kiss him.

“okay…” he kiss me and smiles through it.

“well I have to go but I’ll see you tomorrow? And you remember where my house where?” I say and look at him as he pile several pillows under his head.

“yeah, what number was it?” I laugh and lean down beside his head

“twenty three” I whisper I could feel him shudder and nod.

“then I´ll be going. Bye. I love you” I say as I walk out the door.

“love you” he closes his eyes and curls himself into a little ball.

I step away from the door and close it as a smile creeps up on my face.  “you really like him don’t you?” I jump in surprise when the butlers hand touch my shoulder.

“y-you didn’t see that right?” I ask as I look around to find somewhere to run off to.

“I will say that I didn’t see anything.” He smiles a genuine smile and pats my back “so I ask again why did you come back with him if you knew that he had to marry vanessa? I can´t for the love of me to remember her name… nice girl she is but the plan my sister is planning is full of revenge towards her son… I feel sorry for her actually… oh sorry back to the question!” he smiles over to me.

“I knew that it wasn’t going to be me  and Liam when I brought him here but him and I have made a plan that is kind of hard to tell in three seconds but I’d love to tell you some other- wait sister?” I look at him with suspicious eyes.

“yes Liam is my nephew and I am the one holding building at its feet. I am the 'unknown doctor´ I´m stone rich and I like to remain unknown to everybody except my family though… but anyways, my sister or as you call her Mrs. Payne she lives under my roof and she actually can´t do anything if I kick her out. I wouldn’t want to do it but if she hurts Liam to the point that he can´t bear to look at her without tearing down I will practically drag her by the hair out the door and personally smack her in the face.” I am wide eyed and… a small smile on my face?

“so you work for your sister but you really don’t?” I ask and look up confused.

“yeah I kind of just call her down because I don’t really like people walking around my house and she isn’t the one for exercising and I say this because I like your company, I like you, I like you because you make my nephew happy, I haven’t seen him smile since he was five… my sister was so hard towards him. she made him wear the most expensive clothes she made him say no to his friends so that she could boss him around, and like always she has been the most terrifying human being so I couldn’t say anything against her… I´m sorry for rambling! Now let’s take you to her, and I might have told her that you deserve a bit extra on the cash.” He rambles and holds my arm in his.

“it´s alright really… I just didn’t think that she was that hard…” I turn towards him and smile.

“I would like for you to stay in here while I get you a cup of tea or coffee? What do you prefer?” he offers as he motions for the big metal doors.

“I think that tea sounds fairly good” I smile and open the door ´s into the big empty room.

“I´ll be right back!” heavy steps where sprinting away to what I suppose was the kitchen.

Just a little while and I´ll have the money…

--------------------------

sorry for not updating in forever! but I swear that it literally took me forever to write this chapter! I didn't know what to write and I didn't know what sounded good but I hope that you enjoyed it and I´ll be back with another chapter soon! bye! :)

COMMENT 

VOTE

SHARE 

LOVE IT 

LOVE ME 

I´M WEIRD! LET´S BE FRIEND´S