chapter 21

ZAYN´S POV

I wake up to see Liam a centimeter away from mine, I smile for no reason. I sit up and look around and remember the wonderful almost night I have had. It was now two at night and I was up because I probably wanted to think about stuff… probably… so I look around and can’t see anything but my boxers so I take them and put them on, I walk out on the balcony that’s right besides my bedroom, I walk out and stretch my arm over to the small table that is all the way over the end of the balcony, and take the small package of cancer and fire it up and put it in between my lips an inhale and exhale.

Do I even want to do this? I don’t know… oh well what could actually go wrong?

I leave him there get my money and then head to Vegas! That’s something I’ve always wanted to do, not sit in my apartment and stare at a blank TV screen all day! but I have to think this true because I can’t leave my princess over here and just walk out on her, and no it´s not some stupid chick that I have a fling on or something… it´s my DOG, you remember her? Naila? okay I probably think that you know who it is! Hopefully…

“Zayn? What. The. Hell. are you doing out here?” Liam whispered behind me, I guess that he woke up, damn it…

“oh, I´m just chilling out here a bit I got a little bit closed up in there” I smile back at him.

“how can possibly get closed up in there? it´s so big an elephant could have a family party in there!” he comes up to me and presses his bare chest to my bare back and snakes his arms around my waist. I take a deep breath of the cigarette that I was holding and then breath it out.

“no, really? What's the real reason?” he whispers as he kiss me down my neck and stops.

“I-I just don’t want to lose you…” that’s a lie.

“I can promise you that you are not going to lose me because your toooooooo good in bed to let go off.” He smiled at as I turned my head to face him.

“and what do you mean bout that? Your little shit!” I glared at him as he chuckled, something in the pit of my stomach started to ached but at the same time tickle? What the hell is this shit?

“well I have to say you’re not bad yourself!” not a lie, I put out my cig and threw it over the edge of the little fence on the balcony.

“oh well I´m flattered!” he smile as he turn me around so I was facing him and his breath tickling my lips.

“come here…” I whispered at him as I dragged him by his hips towards me.

“you know that its fucking freezing right now!” he whispered back as I chuckled.

“then lets then go in and find the big comfy covers…” I whispered in his ear as I took his hand and turned both of us around and walked in.

“well, well! Look who wants me now!” he laughs at me as I pout that quickly turns in to a smirk. I let go of his hand and start to seductively make my way up the bed and then sit down slowly, Liam is watching me as I go and soon when I sit down he is climbing towards me and a smile is creeping upon his oh so beautiful face.

I drag him up on top of me and stare in to his eyes, I tilt my head just a little bit for him to get better access to my lips. He leans in as I do the same, our lips meat in a sweet but passion kiss, I push him away as I role us around, I kiss down his torso and his slightly visible six-pack, he grab my face and reluctantly drag me up to his lips. Let the fun begin.