chapter 23

JUSTIN´S POV

I´m walking out from the plane I was just about a second ago sleeping in. I was determent that I was going to find him and I wasn’t going to give up!

I fished my phone up from my pocket as it was vibrating.

“hey! Robin!” I answered my cousin, Robin.

“hey lil´cus! Where are you?” she ask as I walk to get my bags.

“oh, I´m just getting my bags, I´m almost out of here, where are you?”

“oh I´m parked outside, I can come in if you want but, Lola is sleeping.”

“oh, well that’s no problem I´ll be out in five!” I smile.

“okay! bye Justin”

“bye Robin.” I hung up and push the handle of the bag up and start to head out. All of the years that I was not seeing my cousin I was always thinking about her. She was one of my favorite cousins, she understood me, yeah she was ten years older than me but she still made my life a good life, well until she moved to Ireland that was. She moved here five years ago with her husband Link and their daughter Lola. She hasn’t really called me since then but I tend to call sometimes now and then. I walk out from the airport and see her black Porsche that she was sitting in. I run the last bit and when she sees me she get out from the car as fast as she can and run up to me.

“oh Justin” she run her hand through my hair and whisper small words in my ear as to say that everything was going to be better.

“um, Robin… you are making my shirt wet…” I said and laughed a little bit.

“oh, I´m sorry! I have just missed my little cousin” she hugged me once again and wiped away her tears, I smiled and walked up to Link.

“hey Justin” he smiled at me and hugged me.

“hey Link, So how´s everything going?” I ask and look at them both.

“well Lola has a fever but other than that, everything is absolutely fine!” they smile at each other and then at me.

“that’s sounds good! So should we be going?” I smile and Robin motions to the car. I put my bag in the backseat with Lola and climbs in after.

--------at their house---------

“This… is… new?” I say as I look up at the big new blue house.

“yeah! Didn’t I tell you? We bought it five or so months ago? Isn’t that right Link?” Link smiles and nods.

“okay! um and you tell me that now? Your such a tease when it comes to secrets!” I nudge her with my elbow.

“yeah, yeah! But you actually never asked! So I didn’t actually keep a secret!”

“okay! okay! now let´s go in! I want to see this place!!”       

“yeah let´s get in!” she smiles as she takes my hand in hers and drag me in to her new big house that I have to say was quite impressive if you asked me! but then again I lived in a one story house that basically didn’t have any space at all!

LIAM´S

All I could think of was Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn and a bit more Zayn. It was like a war in my head that I shouldn’t really be with him because we have only been knowing each other for about three? Five days? I don’t know but I knew that it felt right for me so I didn’t leave him and I´m not going to either, why should I? it´s just stupid! Why is everyone going on about it all the time! I´m a free person and I can do what the hell I want!

I was currently brushing my teeth as I could feel two muscular arms wrap around me. It was Zayn that looked really tired, but you couldn’t really blame him! We had been going on all night like small sexual frustrated rabbits.   

“I´m sorry?” I smiled at him as he stared deep into his own eyes.

“nah, I just feel like my bum is going to hurt for a loooong time but I think that I´ll be able to handle it!” he smiled and kissed the back of my neck.

“yeah well you didn’t exactly go easy on me either!” I smiled back at him as I spat the toothpaste in to the sink.

“no but you did scream of pleasure and said to me to go-“ I shut him up with a hard but sweet kiss on the lips. He turned around after we broke the kiss to brush his teeth’s. I turn a little bit to left so I could wrap my arms around his waist and kiss up his neck to his earlobe, I bite down on it and a moan escaped his lips. He glared trough the bathroom mirror. I smirked and worked my hands up his body and all the way down to his boxers.

“you know? I think that I deserve one of those treatments you did last night again? Don’t you think?” I kissed and rubbed my hands in circles on his hip. He groaned and spit the toothpaste out.

“eah you are getting pretty naughty right now, time to teach you a little lesson” he took hold of my hips and started to walk in to the bedroom to take a round fivehundredsixtyfive I cant count!   

----------------------------------------------

thank you all for reading! :)  I dont know... i kind of am stuck? but  kind of aren´t? i  dont know i try to update but if i dont know if anyone likes it i dont know if i want to write more? i dont know but i would love if you voted and commented or anything like that! :) love y´all and i will see you next update!