chapter 2

HARRY´S POV

Me and Louis was kissing or snogging your choice even if I knew that Liam was allowed to smack me in the head with a book, if it ever happened in his flat or in his car so I was going to get hurt later... it´s worth it!

I thought that Liam had been in there for more than an half an hour, I was getting more and more bored even if Louis was right in front of me, literally right in front of me! I was sitting in his lap and snogging him, I wasn’t complaining but I started to get tired in my legs cause Liam had a Ferrari and it didn’t have big space… I really like the car but it´s… way to small!

“h-hey babe w-what do you t-think th-that we go ins-inside? Liam has be-been gone for half an hour…” I said breathless as I stroked his cheek with my thumb.

“y-yeah! I really need to pee so… let’s go!!” we walked out of the car and almost barged in to Niall´s house, I don’t think that we were supposed to do that… it was some guy that I never ever met and Niall in his arms and an really angry looking Liam…

“what have we missed???” Louis and I said in sync.

“you have missed that our beloved friend here is gay and has a boyfriend… and apparently been dating who knows for how long! And, and they have sex! And I walked in on them having IT! How the hell do you think that I feel! Now I have to wash my eyes with soap! And that is going to fucking hur-!”

“LIAM JAMES PAYNE, don’t you even think about swearing in my presence! You know that I hate the F-word! So don’t you dare to say it!!”

“sorry! Lou you need to take a chill pill! But back to things that are more important! Niall you need to tell them why you haven’t told them!” Liam was red in his face when he finished the sentence.

“w-well I thought that you guys would think that I am disgusting and that I am someone that you can´t trust and that I dint trust you guys… and, and then you guys would stop being my frien-“

“how the hell did you think when you thought that?” Louis exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

“now I don’t really care about all this! So I suggest that you all take you big butt outside and get friends again and all that shit and then we go to uncle Rob! You got a boyfriend wow! What a big deal we thought that you where straight, not really… but anyways we don´t really care just that you always is happy! So problem solved! Now let´s go!!” I didn’t really care cause as long as Niall was happy I wouldn’t mind!

“no wait! I think that we all should hug! I love hugs! So come here now!” Justin took my hand and then I took Louis´s and Louis Liam´s and we got in a group hug.