Chapter 28

LOUIS´S POV

The lightning was perfect and the stage that I obviously laid SO many hours on was perfect… and Harry… he wore this navy blue shirt that I laid out for him to wear and these green/blue chinos that fit him perfectly., everything was just perfect.

“this is freaking amazing…” he says and swing himself onto me. I hug him and laughed.

“lets go before the fun begins. Everything has to be time!” I say as he slips a big grin onto his beautiful face.

“yeah” he says and kiss my lips.

I start to sing a song that I wrote a little while ago.

“I think I'm gonna lose my mind,

Something deep inside me, I can't give up,

I think I'm gonna lose my mind,

I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck, yeah,

I roll and I roll 'til I'm out of luck” I sing and people started dancing when they came out from the bushes and the tall buildings that was lined up in front of us. I ran up to the other people dancing up on the stage and start myself as I sing to Harrty that looked really shocked.  

“I'm feeling something deep inside,

Hotter than a jet stream burning up,

I got a feeling deep inside,

It's taking, it's taking all I got, yeah,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,

And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,

It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,

'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.

I think I'm gonna win this time,

Riding on the wind and I won't give up,

I think I'm gonna win this time,

I roll and I roll, 'til I change my luck, yeah,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,

And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,

It's been so long, it's been so long, you must be fireproof,

'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do,

'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,

And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,

It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you were fireproof,

'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do.” The music got lower and I ran up to Harry that just stood there with teary eyes and a smile on his perfect face. 

“hey? Babe?” I say as I try to catch my breath.

“th-that was s-s-so beautiful! I can’t believe that you did that for me!” he almost squeals as he hugs me and sobs in to my shirt.

“I love you so much…” he says as he lean in for a kiss, I meet him halfway and the butterflies are flying all over the place. When we pull away I smile and ask if he's hungry and he nods. I walk a bit and feels a warm hand clasp hold of my own, a big grin forms on my face and I look at him and he's blushing, I know that we have been dating for over two years but… as you know we just haven’t been on our good sides together. But finally I have come to my minds that I don’t want to spend the rest of my life trying to live like a fucking hooker… I want to love Harry, I want him to love me back so that’s why I want him in my arms every night I close my eyes.

------------

“I really love this chicken! The rice could use some soya or maybe some kind of sauce, but babe, you rocked it tonight!” he says over the well planned dinner.

“thank you babe… what do you say about checking in on this really fancy hotel that I have booked for us?” I smile over at him and he lookssuspiciously at me until he laughs and looks exited.

“is it… what I think you are saying?” he says as he makes his way over to me with light steps as if he didn’t want to wake up anyone.

“it’s the Hilton hotel that I know you love more than anything but you never got the chance to be at.” I simply say. He runs the last bit and almost push me of the chair I was sitting on.

“thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I love you so much and you can’t believe how much I want to just take you here and now! But let´s go to our hotel room first…” he says cheekily and kiss my lips before standing up.

-----------in the hotel room------------

“I love you…” I say as I kiss his torso in a loving manner.

“I love you t-too” he breaths out.

I kiss along his clothed chest, I run my fingers at the bottom of his shirt where a little bit of skin was showing.

“t-to much f-fabric!” I almost as I tear all of his shirts off.

“yeah, I c-could say that to you too” he says as he tries to take my shirt off but he was shaking too much by the pleasure. I took it off and our lips fought for dominance and of course he gave up and let me win. I thought for a second and I said to myself that this time wasn’t something in heat or anything this time was going to be a slow and meaningful time.

“can we do this slow?” like he reads my mind he asks.

“yeah…” I say as I lure for his lips to take their perfect place again. I loved how his eyes would lit up when I… did something right? When I did something that didn’t disappoint him in the way that I have been doing the past two years now… I knew that if this was going to be my last chance of keeping him I was of course not gonna let it slip past my fingers… no I was going to love him day in and day out…

“I love you so much…” I whisper as I kiss up and down his neck with my lips hovering over his neck in an attempt for small kisses.

“I love you too, so much…” he says as I smile up at him. I pick him up and automatically he buries his head in to the crock of my head ad clutch his legs around my waist. I lay him slowly down on the hotel bed.

I smoothly get rid of his pants, in the same wave I have my own pants off to. I kiss the inside of his thigh and up to his v-line and to his tattooed butterfly. I trace my fingers in small circles on his hip bone. He moans as I bite down on his sensitive skin just under his chin. I take his boxers off and mine after that. I love how his whole body just makes me love him even more and that’s fucking impossible…

“are you ready?”

“yeah” he breaths out as I prepare myself.

-------------------------

I know that I updated late but it´s not weekend and I cant write when it´s school... sorry! but if any one out there actually liked it I would actually love for someone to let me know. I know that someone is reading because me and my sister (she´s watching from above) can see that this story has reached  200 reads and that's freackin´ amazing! I love all of you and I would love to know what you think about this story! :) 

I would love if you could

VOTE

COMMENT

LOVE IT

SHARE

THANK YOU! ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLES!  SMILE FOR HEAVENS SAKE!! ;)