chapter 1

Hi! I´m Liam, 19 years if you wonder! I am currently living in London cause I don’t want to go back to my family cause they don’t understand that I don’t want to get married to some bitch, okay she´s not really that awful but  I won´t marry some girl just cause they think that if I get married to a girl I would turn straight…

 Up in there ass! I´m gayer then Elton John! Okay I might not be that gay… but I know that I don’t like vagina… it makes me gag whenever I think about it! Why would you want to have your small friend in there?

I also live in London cause I needed to take a break from all the drama and move out from it all! The almost got me to think that I was straight! And that gay was wrong and that they would kick me out if I got gay… and of course I thought it was like that and that it was totally wrong to be gay and that I never wanted to be with a guy… but that took turns! Some guys are hell of a sexy! Why wouldn’t you want to be gay?

Anyways! I am now on my way to my friend´s apartment and we were going to go to my uncles café to talk and all that!

I walked out of my apartment and locked the door, I walked to the elevator and pushed the button that takes the elevator up, I stepped in and pushed the button that took me to the hall, I nodded at  George the door guard and let him opened the door for me, when I had gotten to my car I sat in it and drove to Louis and Harry´s apartment to then go and get Niall.

I got out and started to walk up the biggest fucking staircase I have ever walked up to! I knocked on the door after I steadied my breathing. Harry opened the door with a bathrobe and messy hair as he looked like he just had sex… this happens often…

“seriously! Again!” I said and he just looked down on his feet´s, yeah he better!

“yeah… sorry… we will go and take a shower and be right back! You can do what you want!” he said as he made his way to their shared bedroom. Oh! Harry and Louis are together and have been these past 3 years. 

“I swear if you do anything in that shower and I hear it, I will seriously kill you both!” I screamed at an giggling Harry and Louis, I will seriously die because of them! Or worse start living with them!! noooooo

I sat down on the couch that was seated just in front of a giant ass table that was mahogany brown and reached all the way from one side of the giant couch from to the other side of the couch. I don’t really know why they got this giant house cause well, there is living two persons in it, I´m not arguing cause it´s a hell of a nice place that’s all I say! I waited for like twenty minutes when they came out… stark naked!?

“your mother fucker you could have warned me!! that’s just disgusting” I said in a shrike voice.

“isn’t this our house?” he said as he watched Louis walked in to their shared bedroom, and smacked him on his bum, playfully, kind of irritating if you ask me, no very gross... “your so fucking touchy all the fu-“ Louis let out a laugh and ran in to the room with Harry on his heels, laughing and smirking.

“no don’t you dare to swear in my house! Lucky can hear you!” Louise screamed from their bedroom, Lucky is there dog it’s a Great Dane, he is the nicest dog you could ever meet! He has black fur with a beige spot on his bum.  

I could hear Louis moan, I rolled my eyes and leaned against the cushion. I started singing in a low tone.

“Well I walked over the bridge

Into the city where I live,

And I saw my old landlord.

Well we both said hello,