Chapter 26

Chapter 26

NIALL´S POV

I was frightened to say at least… I hope that Justin is fine… I hope that he forgets me.

“well, well? Are my little princess crying?” he take my jaw in his hand and shake my head from side to side.

“what the fuck do you want from me?!” I scream as blood splatters all over his face.

“hey now, we don’t need to get feisty! Now do we?” he says as he bend down and bites my neck harshly.

“ahhh! What the hell!?” I scream as I try to reach up to sees the pain with my hand.

“no more crying? Okay?” he smiles, I just wanted to grab that little mouth of his and rip it in tiny little pieces so that the words wouldn’t want to come out.

“fuck off.” A snort was heard from him and I just stared emotionless into the almost black eyes that belonged to the man I stabbed but now wants to stab me.

“you should be fucking careful! You should fucking respect me! I have a fucking knife!” he spat in my face, I just sit there and look at him like he's some fucking ghost.

“why?”

“what the hell do you mean by that?!” he screams as he unclenched and clenched his fists.

“why? Do? You? Want? To stab me?” I ask as I get a little bit curious. He doesn’t really miss anything except a little bit of skin where I stabbed him but that’s really it. He couldn’t have died but because it was just a little cut… I know that you are thinking why the hell did you leave Justin for then?! I don’t want to be with Justin if stabbed a man that randomly just wanted to talk to me and all of a sudden I went mental and stabbed him. I don’t know if it will happen to Justin too if I just go mental again or not… but I just don’t want to take the chance.

“I-I-I want to take s-something you took from me…” he stuttered?

“all I took was a little bit of your skin… you shouldn’t really be this pissed off…” I say with an eye roll.

“your so fucking annoying!! Stop asking questions and leave me alone!! I don’t want hear anything you have to say and I love yo-“ he didn’t have time to finish his sentence because I had already screamed. I didn’t want to hear him, I didn’t want to hear his excuses… I realized I wanted Justin…

“let me fucking go!?! You have been holding me hostage because you fucking love me??!?! you are so fucking fucked up! I don’t even know why I stopped stabbing you?!? Instead of just saying that you loved me you had to actually stab me in the arm, slit my lip, bruise my chin, crush my knuckles and fucking bite my neck?! Your so fucked up… Let, Me, Go! Or else it will get a hell of a lot worse for you!” he looked hurt but I couldn’t give a single fuck because my anger was burning like a blue flame. My arms got released and I looked at him and waved my arms to say that he should show me out of this creep hole.

“and don’t even try to contact me in any way… I will fucking hurt you!” I say to him, he nods and walks in to the apartment. I turn around and walk down the long staircase to get outside.

As I walk down the pavement of the big apartment complex. I smile. I stood up for myself and I was happy for that, I have never ever taken my own solutions and I think that, I´m ready, I´m ready to find my love. I just have to find my phone and get it going again.

I search for it as I walk around the hotel room.

“aha!” I scream as I found it between the sofa and the wall. I start it up and as soon as I got the Wi-Fi code I thought that it was gonna break it was Facebook notifications and Instagram and messages, emails, calls and whispers. I went to text and I had

137 texts

105 calls

25 whispers

538 Facebook´s

52 Instagram´s

I got on to Instagram and saw a photo on Justin standing beside his cousin. I thought that she lived in Ireland?! What the hell? what?! He's in Ireland!? I need to find him! I really need to find him and that´s fucking quick.

------------------------------------------

thanks for reading and i will see you guys tomorrow! or well i wont see you... nut you get the picture! :) love you guys and see ya! 

 VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE 

LOVE IT 

LOVE ME 

READ IT!!!! 

THANK YOU!!! SEE YA!!!