Chapter 30

LIAM´S POV

“aww babe! are you really that worried about me?” I smooth out his frizzy hair.

“yes! I don’t want you to get caught in the act…”

“when is this between us just an act?” I look at him dumbfounded.

“nononono that was not what I meant! I mean, what if your mum finds out that you are helping me to move over here to 'our´ new house…” a small smile playing on his lips when our leaves his lips.

“I promise you that I will be very careful! Okay?” my hands roaming over his back.

“yeah… okay…” he lays himself down beside me on the bed after a moment of thinking. My fingers make their way to his face and starts making patterns on his cheek, over his nose, under his jaw, up to his forehead. He takes my hand in his and leaves a tender but meaningful kiss lingering just for a minute.

“you know that we have known each other for like? Two weeks?” he says in more like a question.

“yeah, so what, I think that my life needs something new! Not that I say that anything of this is just a guess or just some simple assignment I´m saying that you are an adventure! You are something new for me and I have never taken this big of a chance! I don’t know if you are a serial killer or not! Hell I don’t even know where you live… so you see now that I want to take a chance and do the best of it! For all I know I want you in my life.”

“wow… um I kind of said that to myself yesterday actually! I know that we are just taking this chance because we need something that isn’t planned… or well my whole life has been planned just until I met you…” I reach out for his hand and kiss it.

“I promise you Zayn Jawaad Malik that I will be safe and that we will move into that house and that you and I will probably sit in our couch that we will buy at a really fancy shop and laugh because then we will now that nothing can break us…” I kiss him and smile when he chuckles.

“I love you”

“I love you too”

JUSTIN´S POV

So here I am sitting on a hairdresser chair type of thing and on my head was not the normal brown color it was bleach blonde… I had made my mind about this and I was certain that it looked good! I smiled for myself and my cousin besides me had shining green hair on the top of her head.

“you look kind off good?” Robin teases me.

“oh shut up I look fabulous!” I snicker, I sounded like chatty man.

“okay, okay I have to say that you look kind of really hot… Niall must see this! I think that he would flip! And he would kiss you till the end of time.” she speak with flying hands and over exaggerated movements…  

“okay! now we take it easy and go by Starbucks order a chocolate for you and a coffee for me, yeah?” I say as I hold her hands by her side.  

“hey! Why are you only getting a coffee? I´m older than you I can decide myself!” she throw her hands up in the air and wave them like a nutcase.

“no! you are not getting any caffeine! You'll get over hyper and I don’t like you enough to handle you!” I say and once again wrestle her hands down.

“I know you love me so whatever you'll say you wouldn’t abounded me right here! and I know Ireland ten times better than you so you would just get lost and then your phone would die and you would forget my number and-“ I glared at her because in this moment she must have come to senses that she doesn’t need any more coffee.