Me Time

Hey Guys. I hope you all had amazing holidays and wish you all a 'Happy New Year' (⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy reading this one shot :D

"Branzy" Clown asked. He had been looking all over the smp for him. He quickly ran over to where he was lying down. Part of him was quite relieved to find Branzy and part of him was pissed off because Branzy had just disappeared without telling him or anyone on the smp for that.
"Branzy what are you doing here? Why would you take off like that? You had me worried" he yelled at Branzy who looked like he had seen a ghost. Clown felt bad for yelling at him like that but he couldn't keep it in. He had been extremely worried. But he managed to keep his stern gaze focused on Branzy.

"Clown I can explain" Branzy finally managed to say. He hadn't expected anyone to find him, not that he wasn't glad that someone cared for him. He just wanted to get away from everyone on the smp. He was tired of all the fighting and wars and just the random chaos that goes on the server. Branzy was the oldest member of lifesteal. Since most members of the smp were teenagers Branzy consequently had to play the role of a chill friend who is also the parent of the entire friend group. And although he was older than all of them that didn't stop him from being an absolute child at heart had caused fair share of chaos on the server. He had to take care of all the server members. And of course that wasn't an easy task consider he had to stop  Mapicc from blowing stuff up for the seventh time that week or having to save Spoke when he had done something stupid. Or save Zam after he had managed to piss off Clownpierce all the while looking after the Casino. And although he loved them all to absolute bits he sometimes all of them could be quite chaotic. What he really needed was a vacation. Quiet time away from everyone. he just hadn't considered the consequences of just taking off without telling anyone.

"Clown it's just I was a bit overwhelmed with everything that was going on" Branzy explained not wanting to piss Clown off even more. "I needed a break from everyone, I was just tired."

"You could have told us" Clown said softening a bit.

"I know" Branzy mumbled, guilt was weighing heavily on him. He really shouldn't have done that but then again this morning had been really amazing. He had finally gotten to complete his novel. It had felt good to just enjoy some silence. Be alone with his thoughts. It was what he needed a break but he didn't want to cause any trouble.

"I am sorry Clown" He whispered, tears nearly tripping off his eyelashes.

"I was just worried. I thought some had taken you hostage or something. But I understand it can get really chaotic on lifesteal. I wished you would have told me"

"I am sorry Clown I really am. I didn't want to bother you"

"Branzy you would never bother me and I wasn't mad I was just upset. Anyways do you want me to leave" Clown asked.

"No wait Clown, do you want to join me" Branzy asked timidly because there was absolutely noone he would rather spend his me time than Clown. Because some people are just part of us no matter what.