NOT A CHAPTER, a very short note

Um... Hi and its been a really, really long time since I updated in this story, and I wanted to apologize about that.. Im completely, terribly sorry for that. I have two reasons and I don't know if its reasonable and approval, so its your choice to decide.

The first reason I didn't continue the story (but I'll continue it after this) is because I didn't know what comes next.. I don't really plan everything out when I write the story. I just go with the flow, the way I like it.

The second reason is because I HAVE NO WIFI right now. I'm just writing this so that I can publish this note when I do have WiFi. Today is MAY 16, 2015. Right now, I'm looking at the stars thinking of what to write for the next chapter.

I completely apologize......

Anyway, thanks for the votes, comments and all the support you've given this book. I'm astonished, to be honest. The time here is 7:00, exactly and I have no cable. Mark the date, guys. I'm outside my parents balcony on a beautiful night sky and my little brother just got in the picture.

Okay, right now, I'm not kidding. Everything I said was true. THE VERY TRUTH.

I'll continue making the chaps now..

Thanks again

And I'll edit the chapters by the way and have A very little change.. But it doesn't really matter.

Soo, yeah

Thanks again! I'll completely do my best now!