chapter 11

Merillyn's p.o.v

he kissed me....

I tried to resist but he did not let go nor did he stop. I could already feel a tear fall down my cheeks.

please stop......

I begged in the inside. in just an instant, he was suddenly pulled away from me.

I opened my eyes and saw Zach punch him.

Zach's p.o.v:

As I was passing down the hall alone, I saw Jake with someone-* which was Merillyn.

my instincts suddenly told me to move and I did without thinking.

"Ahhh!" I shouted.

my hands contacted with his face. then he fell to the ground.

he coughed out blood and I wanted to punch him more-- but not in front of Merillyn.

"are you okay merillyn?" I asked.

Merillyn nodded her hand and said "yeah..."

we then left him on the floor. I knew that merillyn wanted to help him. but just didn't.

after that, we went back to the classroom with each other's side.

***********

Jake's p.o.v:

I sat on the floor thinking about what I just did.

" dude! there you are! you know what happened to merillyn? she seemed to be really upset-- what happened to you?!?!"

he sounded really surprised.

I looked at the floor and saw a reflection of mine which had blood dripping on my chin.

I wiped it off and stood up. "let's just head back to class."

with that, we went to class.

************

[skip to the end of the day]

I was finally at home and I decided to get ready for 7:00. I looked at the mirror and was just wearing normal clothes like pants, jacket and a T-shirt.

so simple. I know. but come on.... it's just two friends getting to know each other, right? nothing more, nothing less.

my attention was suddenly on my lips. remembering the whole incident, I blushed like the color of a rose.

then I heard the doorbell....

* ding dong*

______________

Lol.. hey guys! hope you're still tuned in. if you are, then thanks.. really thank you:):)

vote

comment

thanks!